― twenty five.

❝your presence is really making me disgusted

your presence is really making me disgusted. oh right, you're a living germ
sakusa y/n

KIND GESTURE?

as much as y/n had fun time hanging out with the yoshinos even though she wouldn't admit it, it's time to leave the household. junpei's mother took a liking in y/n too much, so as a mother (wink wonk y/n's gonna be a potential daughter-in-law;)) she had asked the girl for her, ahem, number.

not that y/n minded so she just gave it, not realizing the boys' presences, junpei's tomato face and yuuji just patting his shoulder, chuckling with a hint of jealousy>:) .

in that moment, y/n just kept glancing at the woman, who was laughing and enjoying her drink as she was watching the boys bonding with each other. y/n couldn't help but a tinge of worry in her growing.

'...i'm pretty sure nothing would happen to his mother...'

well, sometimes life could be a f!cking brat to us. instead of 'don't worry, nothing will happen!' , life decided to b!tch-slap us and put it on our mind that nothing will go in your way, let fate decide that.

y/n was in her room, deciding to seclude herself from the outside for a while. things happened too fast, too much already in her mind. this blue haired douchebag decided to cause a small ruckus and now here they are.

kento just fought with that b!tch called m*h*t0, yuuji was not in a good condition since he heard about his friend's mother's death, and y/n worrying about the future. heck, what would happen in the exchange event?

y/n groaned in irritation, headaches starting to wash over her so she just threw her body backward onto the mattress, a content sigh escaped from her lips. a knock disturbed her moment of peace and as she was about to raise from the bed, the door opened like a grand entrance.

"y/n-chan, wake up!" satoru exclaimed, his expression beaming even if his eyes were blindfolded.

"what do you want?" y/n was too tired to chase him out.

"as much as i'd like for you to rest, i have a mission-"

"-not now. tired as f!ck. leave me alone, you're giving me more headaches with just your presence, satoru" y/n grunted, shutting her eyes completely.

satoru kept his usual smile on his face as he approached the girl and sat on the empty side of the bed, just look at y/n's resting form with a scowl on her face. probably from the headache.

"do you need panadol?" (idk how yall say it. painkiller?? no?? lemme just say panadol. that's how i call it ig ajhaja idk la)

"..mm.." y/n murmured and the male just smiled, quickly leaving the room to grab some panadols and a glass of water.

within a few second and satoru already in the room with the necessities. he was holding them with gloves, of course. y/n sat on the bed and ate a pill then swallowed it along with the water.

satoru just stood there, hands both in his pockets, a soft smile graced on his face. y/n turned her head away, an embarrassed look on her face, not really used to the kind gesture. suprisingly from satoru himself.

"so, still up for the mi-"

"f!ck off"

um. hi. hello. haha.. ha..