❍ birthday special

nanami kento, july 3
happy birthday, hubby!<3

"y/n-san?"

y/n looked at her left and saw the tall blonde male. she was in her sport outfit, wearing her older brother's jersey. it was kinda big for her but she doesn't mind.

"where are you going?" kento asked the girl.

"...to my brother's gym. apparently, they were short in one player so he decided to invite me" y/n answered him.

kento hummed as a reply. he hadn't seen her at his surprise birthday party. mostly because she hated crowded place but to be honest, he kinda disappointed to not see her there.

y/n on the other hand was feeling a bit guilty for not being at his birthday party. she thought for a while and glanced at the male again. maybe bringing him with her wasn't a bad idea...

"...would you like to come with me?" she asked.

"huh?" kento stunned at her words.

"i asked if you would like to come with me? i was absence at your birthday party a-and i kinda felt guilty so.."

kento thought for a while and gave her a small smile.

"i would love to"

my lord, ik it's bad!

they were now at itachiyama's high school front gate. the nostalgia were getting y/n but she ignored. she felt better for leaving this school to be a sorcerer.

both walked into the school area, making the crowds gazed at them both. some recognized the girl and some were staring at the taller blonde male.

"that's sakusa y/n!"

"beautiful as always!"

"i missed her!"

"the attention wh!re is back, huh?"

"that guy's handsome!"

"he looks kinda... old?"

"he's too sexy!"

y/n sighed at the loud whispers about them. can they realized that they could hear it? kento just ignored them and looked at y/n in concern. he heard some girl insulted her.

"sorry if they're making you uncomfortable" y/n mumbled loudly.

"it's fine, i'm more worried about-"

"n/n-chan!"

kento stumbled back as he saw y/n froze at the nickname. he heard y/n groaned as she glared at her front. kento looked at the same way and saw a girl with a long dark blue hair.

she was running towards y/n as she was spreading her arms.

"i missed you so much-!" the girl suddenly was pushed back by a strong force.

that's where kento noticed a flower was on the spot where the girl stepped. he recalled y/n's cursed technique.

"leave me alone, sl!t" y/n hardened her glare towards the girl who was still on the ground.