ー five.

❝special-grade germ

special-grade germ... this might take a while
sakusa y/n

SPECIAL-GRADE CURSE

no one;

log: july 18, west tokyo city, eishuu juvenile detention center.

in the sky above the exercise yard...

"what's that?" several men looked up at the sky.

"what?" one of the men asked his co worker.

unnamed apparition of potential special grade.

its cursed womb was witnessed by several non-jujutsu sorcerers.

"that up there! looks like an egg" men 1 said.

"what are you talking about?" he can't see the 'egg' that was mentioned by his friend.

due to the emergency nature, four jujutsu tech first-years were dispatched to the scene, and one died.

present

y/n and the others were standing in the scene with a man in black suit named ijichi kiyotaka.

"our window verified the curse womb three hours ago" he said as he looked at the building.

"once 90 percent were successfully evacuated, they made the call to seal of the center. citizens within a 500-meter radius have been evacuated as well"

"ijichi-san, question" yuuji said as he continued.

"what's a window here?" he asked the older male.

"a window is a member of jujutsu tech who can see curses. they aren't sorcerers though" ijichi replied.

"oh, okay"

"let's continue" he said.

"detainee block 2. at present, 5 detainees remain there with the curse womb. if this curse womb is the type that metamorphoses, we predict it will be become a special-grade curse spirit" he continued.

'special-grade...' y/n, megumi and nobara thought.

it seems like yuuji didn't understand about the curse grades so ijichi decided to explain it to him.

"grade 4, a wooden bat is enough for them. grade 3, if you have a handgun, you can rest easy. grade 2, it'll be a close call with a shotgun. for special-grade, let's say you might be on even footing if you carpet bomb it with cluster bombs" ijichi ended his explanation.

"that's real bad!" yuuji exclaimed.

megumi, nobara and y/n frowned. y/n was kinda nervous about this. she felt like something bad will happen, more like one of them will die. y/n probably won't look like she was worried about them but she is.

'... i'll make sure none of us will die...' a memory of her brother in a verge of death still haunts her till today.

"normally a jujutsu sorcerer on par with the cursed spirit would take on the mission. on a day like today, that would be gojo-sensei" megumi and nobara showed a disappointed look.

y/n was not suprised at all. she knew he would be like this from the start.

"i-i see" yuuji sweatdropped.

"so where is gojo-sensei?" yuuji looked around.

"away on business. he's not someone who should be loafing around at the school in the first place" megumi replied.

"don't expect any souvenirs. except cutie-chan of course" he smirked.

"unfortunately, we're constantly short-handed in this business. you'll often have to undertake missions beyond your power" ijichi fixed his glasses.

"the current case, however, is an abnormal one, and most urgent. do not fight any circumstances. if you encounter a special-grade, your options are to either run or die"

"please just listen to your fears" yuuji and nobara felt chills while megumi and y/n kept silent.

"do not forget your mission here is strictly the verification and rescue of survivors" he continued.

next chapter .

"excuse me!"

edited ver.

me when someone commented on my story:

*OVERTHINKING INTENSIFIES*

...

maybe im a bit overreacting..?