Chapter Nineteen - Tours, Parties And An Overprotective Bestfriend

Hey Zebras,

EXAMS ARE OVER!!! I am going to upload like crazy now. Also Turn Me On it turning out harder then I thought but I am loving this character Lucy. She is the bad girl I never was. :P  Just note the real Gemma Styles is not like this. She is really sweet and nice in real life or so I have been told.

Love Stephanie XOXO

Harry's POV

June 8 -

Mexico City, Mexico

We had just arrived this morning in Mexico City. Stephanie and I were jet lagged so the whole day we spent it in our hotel suite bed. We spoke and cuddle for hours until we were told to that the guys had a concert.

"Get out of bed you two!"

"Harry!! We are going to miss the concert!!"

Still straing at Stephanie she murmurs, "We should go."

"One more minute." The guys start to pound on the door causing Stephanie to get up and drag me out of bed. Doing my best to stay in bed Stephanie opens the door so the guys can do a dogpile on me. They then carry me out of the hotel to our concert. The best part was Stephanie got everyone on camera. Check twitter tonight!!!

June 14 -

Miami, USA

Early in the morning Stephanie and I woke up the guy so that we could go to Miami Beach and relax for a little. As soon as we get to the beach Louis, Liam, Niall and I rush to the water to find it is the perfect temperutre for swimming. After chilling in the warm water for a while Zayn enters the water which cause me to push him in the water.

Laughing Zayn gets up saying yelling at me, "Fine beat me up... but reminder I am not the one who is checking out your girlfriend as she gets changed into her bikini."

Questioning Zayn's theory I look up at the beach at Stephanie who is setting up the towels. To my surprise I see that jogger checking out Stephanie as she removes her top showing off her curves that are a bit cover by a black and yellow bikini. Worrying about Stephanie I rush up to her.

When I finally reach Stephanie I grab her causing her to scream since the water that covered my body was cold in Stephanie's opinion. "What are you doing Harry?"

Pushing Stephanie to the floor I grab the towel beside her covering her quickly. "I do not want any guy looking at MY BABY."

Rolling her eyes Stephanie respond with, "Someone is being over protective today." Smiling I kiss her cheek quickly grabbing her arm so that I am lead her to the water.

June 23 -

Washington DC, USA

Stephanie and I had just got back from day full of interviews, photoshoot and one big concert. For some reason Steph and I were not tired at all so Stephanie recommended we watch 'The Notebook' until we fall asleep. Some where though the movie I start to get red-eyed which lead me to start crying. Trying my best my not to bother Stephanie I keep my whimpers to a quiet whisper.

"What's the matter baby?" I turn to Stephanie wiping my eyes so that she would not see me crying.

Stephanie did not buy it so she came closer to me hugging me tightly until I explained why I was crying. Looking deep in her eyes I say, "It is... It's just so sad." She brow wrinkles a bit. "Noah and Ally were apart so long... I could never do that if..."