Chapter Six - Babysitting With Harry Styles

Hey Sailor Moon!

Ok maybe I put out two chapters this week... See you next week!!! :P Also I added the cast!! Hope you like it!

Love Stephanie

 P.S. _Same_Mistakes who has this story dedicated to her. WE SHARE A NAME!!!!! :D STEPHANIES ROCK!!!

Harry's POV

June 16, 2012

She walks in beauty, like the night

Of cloudless climes and starry skies;

And all that's best of dark and bright

Meet in her aspect and her eyes;

Thus mellowed to that tender light

Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

One shade the more, one ray the less,

Had half impaired the nameless grace

Which waves in every raven tress,

Or softly lightens o'er her face;

Where thoughts serenely sweet express,

How pure, how dear their dwelling-place.

And on that cheek, and o'er that brow,

So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,

The smiles that win, the tints that glow,

But tell of days in goodness spent,

A mind at peace with all below,

A heart whose love is innocent!

Lord Byron

Stephanie's POV

Same Day Early In the Morning

The sun light enters through the window causing the light to hit me right into my eyes. Rubbing my eyes I turn onto my stomach trying to escape the burning light. When the light was fully out of my eyes I smiled rubbing my face happily into the pillow. I was honestly never a morning person especially when people try to wake me up.

So when I feel someone's large hands start to massage my shoulders I moan and groan. I hear a husky voice say, "Morning beautiful..." Recognizing Harry's voice I start to push him away hoping he would stop bothering me. Wait a minute did he call me beautiful? Losing that train of thought Harry stops massaging my shoulders quickly saying, "Fine, if you don't want to get your flat back stay in bed all day but I can't imagine what your cousin has done to your poor flat."

Grumbling I plop myself on my elbows quickly running my hands through my hair hoping that is was not that bad of a mess cause usually I have very bad morning hair. Once I am done fixing my hair I finally say, "I am not getting up. It is way too early." Back to my pillow I start to bury my face into the pillow hoping Harry would stop bugging my but no.

Harry continues on by saying, "It is seven in the morning Steph!" Grumbling some more Harry starts to poke my sides causing me to giggle. My sides are my tickle spots and I absolutely hate it when people tickle me. I usually do a scream and giggle thing. It is not very attractive.

I quickly sit up on the bed about to tell Harry off but I throw my hands over my eyes. My heart skips a beat as I ask, "Harry, are you naked?" I open my finger to find my hypothesis was correct. My eyes are burning! I think?

I start to hear his footstep move from the side of the bed to somewhere near the end of the bed. I hear creak of the closet door open. Harry quickly resures me at that point by saying, " I am not naked... I am using a towel. Plus I am in my room so I can walk around naked if I want."