Chapter Nine - Five Dates And My Mother

Hey Princesses or Princes but mostly Princesses,

I can't post next week! I am going to Trent U with my cosuins who currently go to that unversity!

Love Stephanie

Stephanie's POV

September to October 2012

September 29-

Harry and I are spending the night at his apartment since Louis staying at with Eleanor tonight. So Harry and I are currently in pajamas watching a bunch of random movies from the eighties. So fair we habe watched Risky Business and The Breakfast Club. Half way through the eighties movie marathon I place my head on Harry's chest since I am starting to get tired.

"Are you already tired Steph?" Harry whispers into my ear softy running his fingers through my hair. I love it when he does that.

I shake my head yes while adding, "Yeah but I will be fine to watch the rest of the movies. No one can fall asleep watching these movies. They are amazing!"

Laughing we continue to watch the movies until I fall asleep on Harry's chest. I can't believe I wimped out and fell alseep. As I sleep Harry takes a picture of me sleeping on his chest and posts it on twitter. Though the night million of fans comment by asking if I am Harry's girlfriend or are we friends however, Harry never answers the fans.

The next morning I go on twitter since I had got about a million emails from twitter. As I quickly look though all my message I find the picture of me sleeping. Reading all the comments from fans I start to feel a bit hurt because of some of the comments but when I am done reading the fans comments I go to see what Harry says about me. Hanging out with Steph. Isn't she cute when she sleeps? Forgetting all the rude comments I start to blush like crazy. I started to feel my face turn a strawberry red.

Harry find me looking at the tweets and ask," Are you mad Steph?" I shake my head no. I honestly don't think I can't be mad of a guy who call me cute. As I ponder this I see on the computer screen Harry smiling which causes me to giggle a bit. "Good... Because I think you look cute when you sleep Steffi." I start to blush even more and turn as red as a tomato but that not is important. As my faces turns fifty shades of red Harry kisses my forehead. Harry says he always kisses on the first date but why did he say where.

October 5-

Since our first date Harry and I have been going out everyday for coffee but today is our official second date. Harry was coming over to my place today so that we can watch some scary movie from the 80's that I love. As I pop the pop corn I call over to Harry asking, "Do we have to watch the movie?

Chuckling Harry calls over from the living room where he is sitting on the floor. "Steph, I thought you like the movie?" I hit my head against the microwave before removing the pop corn and placing it in a bowl. When I throw the bag in the garbage I start to think about how this night is going to be bad.

"I do but... I don't want you to see me scream!!" Harry laughs as I hand him the pop corn, start the movie and sit beside him on the floor.

Half way through the movie the monster appears on the screen which causes me to scream and hide my face behind a pillow on the sofa. I love horror movies but I always freak out when I see them. This is a love hate relationship.

As I dig my face into the pillow trying not to cry Harry hugs me tightly whispering, "Don't worry. I will protect you!" Harry's voice sends shivers down my spine causing me to hug him tightly. Still has not kiss me on the lips yet!

October 12-

Harry has been working like crazy promoting the new album which means we had to text all week so that we could talk to each other. I had to admit that I did miss him but I don't mind since I had to stay late after class all week. So after today's class I head home to find Harry cooking in the kitchen.