Chapter Four - My Mother's Big Mouth

Stephanie's POV

June 14, 2012

The train station in London is unbelievable for many reasons but there are two main reasons why the train station is absolutely unbelievable in my opinion. For starters, the train station has big windows that let in an amazing amount of sun light and the amount of people in the station is truly amazing as well. I have never seen so many people crammed into one place. Every time I try to move or walk I bump into about ten people. I feel like I am going to get lost in here but at least I have Harry with me. He keeps pushing me through the crowds of people so that we can get to our train.

"Harry, where are we heading?"

Harry was walking behind with his hand on my shoulders pushing me through the crowd but that quickly change as I start to speak. Harry rush up beside me so that he could hear me clearly.

Soon as I was done speaking Harry was about to answer me until he got interrupted by fans pushing me away from him so that they could get his autograph. When the girls were gone I did my best to get back Harry but that certainly did not work until Harry came over to me wrapping his arm around my neck.

Looking at Harry with curious eyes he finally answered me by saying, "Calm done Steph. I am only doing this so we can get to our train... which is right here."

I looked away from Harry to find that he was pushing me to the door of first class section of the train. I enter the first class section hesitantly since I never been in first class anything.

Entering first class I was able to see leather seats that spin so you can face either a window or a table, a large television in-between each window and waitresses walking around ready to help you at any moment. The best part was that Harry and I got the seats farthest from the bar which is locate at the end of the first class section. Having us sit far to the bar means that we don't have to listen anyone's conversation but our own. We are alone and able to talk for once.

As my eyes travels around the train looking at all the business men I hear Harry's chipper voice call my name causing me to turn my head and enter back into reality.

"Stephanie, if your jaw could fall any farther it may fall off."

"I am sorry Harry but I have never been in first class. I am truly amazed... This is so fancy."

Harry tilts his head back laughing at the idea of me thinking that first class in a train is fancy.

Taking that sourly quickly turn to him saying, "Shut up!! You know I can't afford first class... By myself." Usually my mother pays for my trips and even then I only accept economy class.

Harry nods taking a quickly sip of his drink that the waitress gave us.

"Well, that is why I got the seats. I knew you would like first class but I never expected you would like it this much."

I nodded my head agreeing with Harry but quickly turn my head to look out the window to see green, green and more green. It was absolutely gorgeous.

As the train continued to head toward Alderley Edge I saw a mixture of forest, farmland, towns and maybe one or two cities but I am not certain. It was just breath taking and unbelievable. I just loved to see all this nature but honestly if you put me out in the wilderness I would die. I like the idea of nature being on the outside and me on the inside.

I stared out the window just observing nature for about an hour until I had notice that I had forgotten about Harry. I felt really bad so quickly turned my head away from the green world to Harry who was staring at me.