Chapter 15

IAN'S POV:

Whew! What a MORNING! Never expected all THAT, in a million years! But as usual, Janel always suprises the crap out of me with her amazingness.
I still couldn't believe she kissed me! And we...I guess we made out as the Americans call it. We call it snogging, but yeah. We did all the above.
And every second was more worth it than I imagined it would be.
I still couldn't believe sometimes, that I've had a girlfriend for a while now, and never kissed her until this morning. I mean, almost every other girl I've been with has had sex on the first date. Some were...just sex. And others, they waited a few weeks. Besides my first love. We waited a little while for sex. But then it was all the time, once we "popped the cork" shall we say.
So I've never gone soooo long without sex, since I was like 16, and it's really bizarre.

And all that masturbation talk this morning....AWKWARRRRRRRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've never talked about it with anyone, besides, again, my first love of four years. We had lots of sex in those 4 years, and some even after the four years. So we've done probably just about everything possible. So mutual masturbation was a norm for us. Watching eachother. Doing it for eachother. Everything.
Everyone else....was just mostly plain sex. I wasn't with anyone else long enough to get that comfortable and experiment and have variety in our routines.
So yeah. Talking so openly about it with Janel this morning still had my head spinning.
I hoped that I explained things in a more "I'm the boyfriend and I'm more experienced than you" way, instead of a "health teacher" sort of way. Either way, I just hope she understood it. Meaning, I hope I explained it right.
It was kind of cute, and very refreshing how she doesn't actually know that the words she said were supposed to be embarassing. Not many people feel comfortable talking so openly like she does. I'm digging it, anyway. Heh heh. Love her.

My mind just kept hopping from our kissing to our talk. And hearing her describe in detail exactly how her body felt when she was turned on....THAT was a turn on!
Mini was listening the entire time. But I was good at ignoring Mini. If I let him rule, we would have probably either mutually masturbated right then and there, or just gotten to the point and had sex.
And I can't let that happen. Not yet. I WILL hold off on this, dammit! If I have to run to the bathroom every 5 minutes, I will!!

Janel and I ate our breakfast mostly in silence. We had worked up an appetite, for sure. Without doing much of anything.
I didn't know why I didn't tell her about my little trip to the bathroom earlier, when I admitted wanking off the night she touched my hands and arms. I guess since it was literally minutes ago, I didn't want to freak her out. Or because it was minutes ago, I felt embarassed. And a little guilty. For what, I didn't quite know. But no one tells their special someone every time they have a wank. So.....why start now? I wouldn't expect her to tell me, if she learned to do it, every time she did it.
Although...it would be hot as hell to hear about.
Yep. That was definitely Mini Me speaking.

After breakfast was cleaned up and we did the dishes together, we layed on the couch together quietly. It was a nice silence. It always was, with Janel. There were no such things as awkward silences with her. It just always felt natural with us.
We layed side by side and hugged a little, and I could tell she was anxious to try out more kissing.
I didn't blame her. I remember my first kiss. It was like an entire new world was opened up. Like, "I can do this now." So I'm sure Janel had lots of lost time to make up...or...make OUT for. Heh. See what I did there? So I initiated kisses, which she was happy to return.

When our kissing started getting a little too....passionate, shall we say, we were pressed up against eachother tightly, laying on our sides and I could feel her noticing my noticeable lump pressing into her. I could feel her distraction as she sort of ground herself around it, as if she was trying to feel what was there all of a sudden. She seemed to rub against it and press it a lot with her body. I wondered....
So I figured it was time for another quick lesson. I couldn't hide it anymore, if we were gonna make out all the time. She needed to know.
I pulled away from her beautiful face, and ask her if she noticed a lump in the way down there.
She had. I knew it. I asked her why she didn't stop and ask me about it, and she said because kissing me felt so good, she didn't care. And (and this is where Mini started leaking, needless to say.) she also told me that she sort of liked whatever it was, because when she squrimed her body around to try and figure out what it was, it felt good when she pressed her vagina up against it.
I had noticed her doing that. I wasn't sure if she was still just feeling around, or if she noticed it felt good. Either way, when she told me that, it was fucking HOT.
So I told her about hard ons, and how after a while they leak liquid, sometimes a lot of it. I told her how good it felt for me, when she pressed against it. And I told her how guys touched themselves. I used my fingers on my right hand to demonstrate on my left hand's fingers. I told her about semen and sperm, and that it was called cum... And anything else that came to mind on the subject.
She was all ears. She didn't say much. She was a good listener, as I'd noticed in the past. Not just when she was hearing about sex, but about everything I'd say to her. She always listened, whole heartedly. Always acknowledged what I'd said. Thought about it. Asked questions. Showed she actually cared what I was feeling or thinking. That was new and refreshing, too. I wondered how long that would last. In this day and age of phones and all.....
I found myself venting to her all the time, when I needed to. And she was there for me. And she vented to me, as I had told her she could if she needed to, also. And I hoped I was as good a listener as she was. I'm sure I was, because I was truly interested in her every day trials and tribulations, as she got used to her new life. I fucking love this girl. But anyway, I digress.......