Chapter 20

IAN'S POV:

I was practically gagging over cupcake stuck in my throat. And it was really tasty, so I was sad I had to swallow it quickly. But I wanted to get it done, so I could lay my lips on Janel for the first time in a few days. It had been a long few days. When I worked, it went quick. But the down time..was killing me.
I hung out with Stanley, my manager and we explored local pubs and had a good time. I even sang some karaoke in a bar. I'm sure it's all over the internet by now. But it was a good trip. I got a lot done. Had some fun.

Janel couldn't wait, apparently, for me to swallow my cupcake bite. I had just taken a huge bite when she walked in. She must have RAN out of the group home, because I didn't expect her that fast! But what a sight for sore eyes when she appeared in the doorway. And joking, no less.
She ran to me and slammed into me. And I loved it. Luckily, she waited for me to swallow what was in my mouth before she wanted a kiss.
And kiss me, she did. I have to say, I KNOW she missed me. I could feel it all through my body, how much she missed me. Starting with the way her lips moved on mine. Wow. She loves me. <3

She laughed in the middle of kissing, and said she got some cupcake in her mouth. I was like, EWWWWW!!!!!! So gross. She didn't care. She likes cupcakes, and she likes my mouth, so both together was just fine. Crazy girl.

When she went back to kissing me, her hands wandered around everywhere. All over my back and shoulders. All over my arms and then down my chest to my stomach.
And then, for the first time since that crazy day, her fingers went down inside the edge of my jeans.
Her finger tips found my Mini Me, which had already been standing up from her hugs and kisses.
They teased around the tip and then disappeared back up and under my tee shirt, to trail around my stomach and then my chest. Her fingertips found my right nipple, and played with that for a while.
My hands were being patient, waiting on her sides. I wanted to move them around her body, but I wanted to be sure what was going on here. I didn't want to take it further than she wanted to, since she hadn't made a move in a long time.
But then I thought I'd better respond back some, or she'd think I didn't want her or something.
So I decided to let my hands move around. Do what they wanted. Mostly.
First thing they wanted to do was slip under the bottom of her shirt. So they did. I rubbed up the sides of her stomach and back down and around the front and back. Ahhhhhh, she felt so good. It felt so good to touch her again. To have her here, in front of me. God, I missed her. Did I mention that? Probably.
She now had her one hand back in the front of my pants. It went all the way in and didn't beat around the bush. (no pun intended.) She grabbed my dick and held it firmly in her hand.
I let out a long low groan in her mouth. She gave my dick a few strokes up and down.
So I responded by moving my hands up under her bra. I couldn't get a good position, so I moved around to the back and unhooked it, then came back and continued. For the second time ever yet, I had her tits in the palms of my hands. And now, without the guilt holding me back, they felt even better than before. I flicked and pinched her nipples gently, and she moaned in my mouth now.
She stroked my dick slowly and steadily now. Her thumb came up to the tip and found my precum and smeared it all over the tip. That made me jump a little. In a good way.
I pinched her nipples a little harder in response. And she gasped in my mouth.
She stopped kissing me slowly, and tore her lips off mine and looked up at me.
Oh shit. What did I do wrong?
"Ian? Can I do something and you won't get mad?"
"Um......yeah??? I suppose???? Why? What do you wanna do? Not intercourse, right? The pills won't work yet, and I don't have any condoms..."
"No, not that. I'll wait. I promise." she understood. "But if it's anything EXCEPT that, will you get mad?"
"I.......guess not? Is it something we've done before?" I couldn't figure out what she wanted to do.
"Um...yes. We did. But you got mad. And I don't want you to. You know what? Who cares. I'm doing it. So shut up, ginger." she joked.