READ IF YOU WANT SOMETHING NEW TO READ! 44

I just wanted to let everyone know, if you want more stories from me, I just published chapter one of my newest story, "Cross My Heart".

The main character is based on Ed Sheeran, as usual. Love him. Sexy mutha.

Anyway, besides his love interest of course, the OTHER main character is based on Harry Styles.
I'm not a 1D'er, but that's who it's based on.

There's plenty of juice about "Harry" in the story, but it takes a little while to get to it....but when it does, it sort of takes over the story for a while, so....if you like him, enjoy it.

Anyway, read if you please, and vote please, so I can tell people are reading it, so I get the will and motivation to post the next chapter! If lots of people read, I'll post faster, cause I'll be too excited not to. Lol.

Vote, and spread the word please, if you like the story!!!!!

And let me know if you HATE IT, too! I like to know ALLLLLLLL.

It's a romantical, LONNNNNG story. Probably at least two books worth, compared to the stories I read on here most of the time, and the chapters are a few short pages worth. Soz...I gots lots ta say? Heh.

Ok. I'll publish the next chapter next week, and thanks if you check the new story out!

-Me.