Chapter 16

JANEL'S POV:

"No, Janel. No. You have to learn to masturbate by yourself. Just try it. I'm SURE you'll get it right away." Ian told me.
I felt 'horny' (that was a funny word to me. Like I had horns all over when ever I got the feeling for sex.) but I was horny for IAN. I didn't want to be by myself. I wanted Ian to be next to me while I touched myself. Why couldn't he understand this? I'd spent 22 years by myself. I just wanted to be with Ian!

"I know, Janel. And I'm sorry about that. But I just want you to..........ahhhhhh, FUCK! Who cares? Who fucking cares? You want me next to you, fine. I'll lie next to you. Go ahead. Touch my body. Touch your body. Whatever you need to do. Whatever you want, Janel. Who am I to deny you?" Ian said.
I was confused. How did he know I wanted him to lay next to me?
"How did you know I wanted you to lay next to me, Ian? How did you know that?"
"Because you SAID IT?" Ian said, sarcastically.
"I said that outloud?"
"Yes?! Why?"
"Oh!.....Um....nothing. No reason. I just.....I thought I was just thinking silently. I didn't mean to actually SAY that to you."
"Well, I told you to tell me everything, all the time, right?'
"Yeah, but.....I'm sorry, Ian. I don't want to pressure you like this. I can tell you're mad. I'll just let the urge go away. Maybe we should take a walk? Maybe go to the park?" I suggested to him. I didn't want him made at me. I was beginning to think this whole sex thing was something bad. We had NEVER gotten into little fights like this before. Ever. He had never been frustrated with me like this. I guess he was right. Sex is complicated!
BUT...that didn't change the fact that I was 'horny', still. And I was so new at this. All the experience I'd ever had was in the past few hours. And it was fun, dammit! It felt GREAT. It was the most wonderful thing I'd ever felt. Ever done. So WHY was it soooo bad to Ian?
"Ok. I'm gonna go to the bathroom. You get changed. You were right. Semen IS messy, I see. And then we can do...whatever. I'll leave you alone. We never fought before, and now this stupid stuff is making us fight. I don't want to even ever do anything like it again, now." I told Ian, sorrowfully. I felt like shit. But I had a horrible tingle throb in my vagina.

Ian didn't say anything. He just stared at me and ran his fingers through his hair again, from back to front on the top of his red head. So I walked away, into the bathroom.
When I got there, I sat on the toilet with the lid down for a moment, to collect my thoughts.
I thought of kissing Ian for the first time, just hours ago. It had been sooo wonderful. I thought it had been the best thing I'd ever felt. But then his hands started rubbing around my body. And I thought THAT was the best thing I'd ever felt. And then later, he was pressing his body into mine...and THAT was the best thing I'd ever felt. And then......he had an orgasm against me, and he could barely talk and it was so sexy and made me feel so....hot inside....and THAT was the best thing I'd ever felt!
And then I had an orgasm! And that was better than all the bests, put together!!!
But now Ian's mad at me. I have these great new feelings, and he doesn't want to share them with me. And I don't understand why. I mean, I sort of do, but....I mostly don't.
He told me that most kids start having sex when they're around 16.
Well, I'm 23! That means I've missed out on LOTS of years of sex.
And I'm not getting any younger!

I put my hand on my vagina, overtop my shorts. The feel of my hand there made me want to press down. So I did. Pressing down made me want to rub up and down a little bit. So I did that. It felt good. I liked it.
I could do this, I suppose. But it just wasn't the same as when Ian was with me.
Next second I knew, Ian came stomping in towards the bathroom. I could see him coming down the short hallway. His face was red. He looked angry and determined. I stopped what I was doing and stood up, not knowing what to say.

"Jesus Janel. You make me fucking crazy", he said under his breath as he stomped through the door in different basketball type clothy shorts now. Still no shirt.
He didn't stop walking when he got to me. He slowed down, but he kept going. I thought I would be knocked down, but his hand wrapped around my back and led me straight to the wall. I caught my breath a few times. Flashes of movies where the man beat up the woman were going through my head at 100 miles per hour. When his other hand flew up to cradle my head from hitting the wall, I flinched. I was so confused, and a little bit scared. Ian wouldn't do this to me, right? He was a nice guy. He'd never hurt me. He'd promised he wouldn't, many times before. But we'd never had a fight before. I'd never seen him mad....
The second I unflinched to see what was coming at me next, he was staring me right in the eyes. "No Janel. I'd never ever hit you. You don't need to ever flinch from me", he said quickly. And then his lips crashed down onto mine. Hard.
I gasped in a quick breath. So confused. I thought he was mad at me. Why is he kissing me?
I didn't care why. My enitre body felt the jolt of his rough kiss, and I caught up to my brain and started kissing back. His kiss was.....frantic. It was fast and he turned his head from side to side a lot more than before. His hand slithered out from behind my back, and his other one slithered from behind my head. Both hands braced the sides of my face as his tongue darted through my lips and all over inside my mouth, searching for my tongue. He had done this before, and I loved the taste of him. And I still did. His body molded around mine, pressing on me hard, into the wall. My arms were still at my sides. I still didn't know what was going on. It was like....an angry kiss. It was so much different from the tender slow kisses earlier. Even when our slow kisses got fast and heated up more, they still weren't like THIS. Every nerve in my body felt prickly. And then I noticed his penis pushing into my stomach.
I noticed he was rocking up and down slightly against my stomach.
His tongue slid out and traced my lips which made my entire face feel like a giant goosebump.
Then his lips kissed their way across my face and down the side of my chin, just under it.
I was on fire. My whole body felt hot. Like I had a fever.
Down my neck he kissed and licked across both sides of my tank top strap on my shoulder and back to the bottom middle of my neck, while he rocked against me, with what seemed like a mission.
His face slid across my neck to my right side, and his right hand came down my neck, over my shoulder, and slid straight down to my breast. It stopped right there. Right on top of my breast. And it felt crazy good. I let out a panting breath.
After squeezing a few times, his hand slid off my breast and down my stomach. His fingers found the edge of my tank top and slid underneath. Feeling his hot hand on my stomach skin made my body press against him, my hips searching for anything to press against. But his penis was a little too high.
I think he felt me squirming, because he pressed against me harder, as if he was trying to keep me still. My hands finally wrapped around his bare back and neck. His hand slid slowly up my stomach and underneath the built in bra inside my tank top. Oh my god, he was touching my breast. A man was touching my breast. I felt.....violated, but at the same time, I loved it. I knew it was part of sex, and he was suppsed to touch my entire body. But it still felt strange, like he shouldn't be there. Like I should push him away and slap him. But I didn't want to push him away. I wanted to push into him.
His fingertips wrapped around my nipple gently and a short "uhh" came crying out of my mouth, that I didn't expect.
His mouth was still working on my neck. His hand was covering my breast. His hips were sliding up and down on the bone of my pelvis. His breath was super fast. My groin was desperately searching for something to touch it to. My entire body was on fire.
"Are you going to make love to me Ian?" I managed to whisper down into his ear.
"Nope." was all he said, into my neck.
"Why not?" I asked in desperation.
"Because I'm not." he said between giving me little bites and then healing the bite spots with a kiss. "I'm not letting you win the war. Just a few small battles." he said in a husky voice.
"I'll settle for that." I told him. And looking down, I noticed his ear was in reach of my face.
Hmmmm.........I pulled my head down out of the cupping of his hand, and sticking my tongue out, I could just reach his earlobe. I gave it a quick lick.
I heard him take in a quick sharp breath. His head shot up and he looked right at me as "Dammit Janel!" came out of his mouth.
He shook his head ever so slightly, and his left hand lowered and went straight up my shirt, and straight to my other breast. He grinned at me as he did this. I smiled back, and my eyes closed and my head banged back into the wall.
My hips began to eagerly search around again. When they found Ian's thigh, I pushed in as hard as I could. Ahhhhh. Sweet relief at last.
But it only lasted a moment. Ian noticed what I was doing, and he pulled his hips away from me.
Nooooooo! I needed something down there!