Chapter 19

JANEL'S POV:

After laying on the bed, face down for a while, catching my breath, I decided I should get up and get a shower. I truly was a sticky mess. So were my panties.
I felt great, though. Heh heh.
I couldn't wait to tell Ian that I finally did it.
I wish he'd call. It was early, though. Here, at least. Maybe he was waiting to call me at a better time. I think the time where he was, was ahead lots of hours.

I took a shower and did some laundry. Ate some breakfast, and danced around the kitchen cleaning up while playing my Ian cd's on my new bluetooth speakers. Ian had gotten them for me. So I wouldn't have to be attatched to the phone while I baked. Possibly dropping the phone in the oven or something. He's always doing little things to make my life easier. I love him. And I missed him HORRIBLY, the more I thought of him. I thought of the day he left, and spending the entire day just cuddling on the couch together, watching movies. I could do that everyday, for ever with him. Just him being there next to me.....it's all I needed in life.

As I got dressed, Ian finally called!! Yay!!! I raced out to the kitchen to get the phone.
I was out of breath when I said hello.
Ian laughed and asked "Doing anything special, are you?"
"No, why?" I responded, stupidly not getting his joke.
"Because you're all gasping and out of breath....ahhh forget it. How are you, baby?" he moved on.
"I'm good. How are you? Tired?"
"Yeah. Pretty jet lagged. But I'm used to it. I gotta run soon, but I thought maybe this wouldn't be too early to call you, and I couldn't wait to hear your voice, so I'm glad I didn't wake you", Ian told me.
"Nope. You didn't wake me. I've been awake for a while now....OH! Guess what?" I said excitedly.
"Wot?" Ian asked, intrigued.
"Guess what I learned to do?" I wanted him to guess.
"Uhhh...ummmm....play guitar? Go shopping? I give up." he said.
"I learned to masturbate!" I squealed into the phone.
There was silence for a second or two.
Then some laughter.
"Hahahaha......well!! Now THERE is something people don't say to you everyday! That's awesome, Janel! And pretty fucking hot, if I'm honest. I want to hear every single detail....but not right now. I have to go soon, and I don't want to be in a crazy state of mind. Heh heh." Ian said.
"Ha...I guess not." I said.
"So...how did you....what made you....how did that all come about?" Ian asked awkwardly and curiously.
"I went to sleep too early, so I could have a break from missing you, and I woke up in the middle of the night. I was bored, so I was playing with my phone, checking apps and stuff to see if there's anything I didn't know my phone could do, and I went on the voice recorder app, and I didn't know how, but somehow that day when we....did all that sex stuff....was recorded on there. After I thought about it, I realized how it probably got recorded, but..."
Ian cut me off...
"Wait....that day was RECORDED on your phone???? You have a recording of us talking and making out and grinding and all that?"
"Yeah. It was an accident. I didn't push the record button on purpose." I told Ian how it probably happened, from having the phone in my waistband against my stomache, etc....
"Holy shit, Janel. You have to delete that! Like, right NOW!!!! Delete it!!!" Ian said frantically.
"I....ok?? I will! I was going to. But then as I listened to it, I started to get turned on from hearing us, and that's how I ended up touching myself. I didn't even realize I was doing it at first, but I could imagine you were here with me, and I could picture it all....and that's how I started masturbating. I was gonna delete it after I was done, but I must have fallen right to sleep. And then when I woke up this morning, I ended up masturbating again, and I still forgot...." I said to Ian.
Ian was silent again for a few seconds. I could hear him breathing. It sounded louder than before.
"My God, Janel. I can't wait to hear it all. I really can't. I'm already in a crazy state of mind just picturing you.....but listen Janel. You HAVE to delete that recording, right away. Do you know the craziness that would happen if that ever got out to the public? All it would take was for you to lose your phone. Or have it stolen.....Actually, put me on speaker, will you?"
"Umm...ok. Hold on..." I put the phone on speaker. "Ok" I told him.
"Ok. Go to the voice recorder, and delete that, right now, while I'm on the phone with you. I'll wait. Let me know when it's done. Actually, tell me exactly what things you push and what it says on the screen as you do it. Ok baby?" Ian ordered. He sounded panicked. I should have deleted it last night. What if Ian hadn't called today, and I went shopping with Bonnie, and lost my phone and someone found it? I could ruin Ian's whole career. Ruin his life! Shit. I felt stupid. Irresponsible.
I told Ian what I was pushing on my phone screen as I clicked around. I pulled up the recording, and slid it over to delete it. The confirmation came up. I pressed yes. And just like that, it was gone.
Ian sounded relieved. "Whew. That could have been pretty bad, baby. We have to be more careful with our phones! I know you didn't do it on purpose....we just have to maybe check stuff every day, to make sure there's nothing crazy on them! Wow." He breathed more relief breaths. "I actually would have LOVED to hear that recording. But I just couldn't take the chance. Sounds like it was pretty hot, eh? It got you going, obviously! Ha ha."
"Oh my God, Ian. It was like reliving that day again, listening to it. And you sounded so sexy....it WAS hot. When I came in real life last night, I came with myself on the recording. Isn't that funny?" I asked him.
"Oh baby.....that's so hot. Dammit, I wish I didn't have to go in a few minutes. I'm so excited for you, though! You did it! Was it good? Did it feel great?" Ian asked.
"It DID feel great! I'm not sure, but it might have felt just as good as with you! The one this morning wasn't AS good as the one last night, but it was still really really awesome...." I described.
"Wait" Ian said, cutting me off again. "You did it twice?"
"Yeah! I didn't mean to this morning, but I was cleaning myself off with my panties, and it felt good..." I started to say, but Ian cut me off again. "Oh jeeze Janel. You better stop there. Don't tell me any more, ok? My dick is aching to get out of my jeans now, and Stan (his manager) is coming to get me any minute. But save your story. I want to hear ALL about it....every single detail, but not until I get home, ok baby?"
"Ok. Sure! Will you call me again today? Or won't you have time?" I asked quickly before he had to go.
"I might have time later. I'm not sure. But if I do, I'll definitely call ya. Bonnie texted me earlier that you guys were going shopping today?"
"Yep. But I hardly want to go, now that I discovered what I could do all day by myself. Hee hee..." I giggled to him.
"Ohhhhh boy. You're fucking killing me, you know that?" he said desperately. "Well, I really do have to go now. Ok?"
"Ok. Have a good day, Ian. I miss you and I love you." I told him fast.
"I miss you too, baby. Sooooo much. I love you. Talk to you soon." he said equally as fast.

The rest of the day was fun. I set aside my new body knowledge and skills, and forgot about my vagina long enough to shop with Bonnie and her daughter. I got a few things. They got a few things. Mostly stuff we didn't need, but was cute. We had lunch in the food court. And then we decided at the last minute to see a movie since we were parked near the theater. Nothing else to do on a lazy Sunday. It was a good day.
And then Bonnie dropped me off, and asked if I needed her to stay so I wasn't lonely, but I said no.
I should have said yes, cause after she shut the door and her footsteps disappeared down the hall, everything was silent. And I felt....lonely. All I could think was that I couldn't wait until I would get to travel WITH Ian, instead of being left behind.
This was the last night, and Ian would be back tomorrow night. If I could just make it until then....
A few times, while I watched tv and when the tv was boring me, I watched some various Youtube videos on my phone, I'd find my hand had wandered down between my legs and would be just lightly massaging around down there. I didn't even realize I was doing it. The one time, my hand was UNDER my shorts. It felt great and all, but I just wanted to wait for Ian now. So I pressed on and wiggled my finger on my clit a few times, but then tore myself away from...myself. Heh.
I fell asleep on the couch, with my earphones on, listening to Ian's music.
I woke later, and made some dinner and decided to bake something for when Ian gets back. He looooves deserts. He always says he's fat, but I don't see it. He's not like one of those guys in catalogs or something....but I think he's sexy. Those muscles on those other guys don't attract me anyway. I like a real, normal person body. And Ian, he has a normal person body. I remember feeling some funny sort of feelings back when I touched his hands and arms that first time. I felt tingly everywhere. But I just thought it was from touching people. I thought that was normal. I felt tingles in my vagina a little, too....but I didn't pay any attention, I was concentrating so hard on trying to finally touch a real person.
I had to stop thinking about Ian. It was making me miss him horrible. More horrible than I already did.
I baked him his favorite flavor of cupcakes, then watched some more mindless tv, then moved to the bedroom for bed.

The next morning, I wandered out and put on the tv just to have some sound in the room to keep me company, and while I ate my breakfast, I heard "Ian Sheer" being said on the tv.
I ran in, and noticed the tv was on the Palladia channel. There was a special about him starting!
So I got the rest of my food, and brought it in to watch on the couch and eat.
I was soooo excited. I loved seeing Ian on tv.

Later, I took a walk, visited Martin at the home's kitchen, because he was finally back to work from vacation. I took him a few cupcakes for him and his family, and I helped him prepare the home's dinner, to pass the time and hang out.
I got so into cooking and hanging with Martin, that I was suprised when my phone rang.
It was Ian! Yesssss!
He asked me where I was, because he happened to know that there's some ginger guy in my apartment, putting his own stinky laundry in my washer.
He cracked me up!!
Martin could tell I was anxious to go, so he told me to scram. And I did.
I half walked fast, half jogged back to my place, I wanted to see Ian so badly.
By the time I burst in the door of my apartment, I saw Ian standing in the kitchen with his mouth full of cupcake, looking busted.
"Hey! You there! Ginger guy! How DARE you eat my cupcakes! They were for my BOYFRIEND!!!!!" I teased him.
He laughed, and crumbs were shooting out of his stuffed mouth. I laughed at him being a total slob, and he laughed at being embarassed at being a total slob.
And then I ran to him and hugged him tight. I didn't care if there were crumbs falling down my back. I didn't care if he was still struggling to finish the huge chunk of cupcake in his mouth.
Ian was back. And he was in my arms.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.