Too Late...(Finale Pt.1)

*WARNING*: This chapter contains depression, thoughts of suicide, self harm, blood, and attempt. Viewer discretion is heavily advised please! And if you feel depressed or suicidal, please talk to someone trustworthy and seek out proper help.

2 weeks.

That's how long it had been since William died.

And that's how long it had been taking for Seraphina to try getting through to the ravenette.

Call after call and multiple dorm visits with no answers only left her more worried and frantic than ever.

She didn't know what had happened to John and William that fateful evening. But she knew that John wasn't the same afterwards.

Every time she saw him in the hallway, he always looked so broken and lifeless.

There were bags heavily adorning his eyes and instead of his usual, confident stride, he was now slouched, hands still tucked securely in his pockets and eyes staring at the floor.

She had seen Arlo and Blyke trying to talk with him but the ravenette mostly said nothing or just shrugged.

There were a few half conversations she caught onto that only made her concern for the ravenette grow.

"John, can we talk to you?"

*Shrug.*

"Come with us. We're going to go have lunch on the rooftop."

No reply.

Even Remi and Isen had made attempts to talk to John but the results were the same.

She supposed Arlo and Blyke had talked to them in order to get some help with him.

But even then, it seems it still didn't matter.

It was like John had just decided to let them do whatever they wanted because he didn't have the energy to say no or fight back.

And frankly, it worried her.

It worried her that she didn't notice sooner...

It wasn't until Friday that she decided to track down the group of teens.

This had been going on for long enough!

She needed John to let her in and talk to him.

Even if their friendship was out of sorts, she wasn't about to stop caring about him when he needed someone the most.

She spotted Arlo, Blyke, Remi and Isen walking up the stairs towards the roof and decided to follow them. She briskly jogged up the stairs towards the familiar, open space.

As she arrived, she saw the blonde and a familiar redhead talking to each other, Blyke looking almost p*ssed with the blonde as he leaned against the wire fence. Remi and Isen stood off on opposite sides, the pinkette biting her nails and Isen holding his chin in thought.

Blyke glared at the tall teen across from him. "Arlo, does it look like this is helping?! He keeps avoiding us like the damn plague and no matter how much we try to get him to open up to us, he's always silent! This isn't working!"

Arlo huffed as he turned around. "Then what do you suggest we do Blyke?! You've seen him! He doesn't fight back anymore; hell, he doesn't fight at all! He just walks around in a daze most of the day and hasn't uttered a word since we talked to him in the infirmary! We've tried other ways but those only seem to upset him more!"