You never helped me (Pt. 2)

A/N: Me: *Originally only going to make two parts.*

Also me: *Wants Seraphina to tell Keon off.*

Welp, three parts it is!

Hope you all enjoy! Love ya guys! ^-^

-KittCat

*Warning*: This chapter contains violence, description of blood and injuries, and mentions of past trauma. Viewer discretion is advised please!

They never should've let them leave the room...

That much, the five of them could see now.

They never should've let John walk out of everyone's supervision with Keon if they had known that this was what was going to happen to him.

.

.

.

It had started off with them all standing there, most of them confused with what John had done. But for Seraphina and Isen, their confusion was quickly smothered by anxiety.

Why would John willingly walk out of here with him?

They both knew of the terror the man had caused the ravenette and Seraphina of all people had seen just how much lasting damage he had done.

So...why?

There was nothing but silence between them while they waited for Nadia and Vaughn to begin calling them in.

However it was shattered as Arlo asked the fateful question.

"What the hell was that all about?"

Seraphina didn't even know where to begin.

Was it even right to tell them about what John went through at the hands of Keon?

The only reason Isen knew any of what happened was because Seraphina had asked him for help.

But the other three? All they knew was what was either on paper or what Isen had mentioned. John already had enough of his history exposed. If he wanted the others to know about what happened, he deserved the right to tell them himself.

Shaking her head, Seraphina looked to Arlo. "I don't know how much I can tell you. It's not my place to say. But what I can say is that Keon isn't who he seems to be. And John knows that."

Blyke raised an eyebrow. "That's...not cryptic at all."

Sera huffed and stood by the door, wanting to go out there. 

"Again, there's not much we can say as it isn't our place...but I just hope John can handle this..."

She knew her involvement could make things worse for John, both in dealing with Keon or with his emotions around the man and the last thing she wanted was to escalate the situation in Keon's favor.

She just hoped John had it under control...

Meanwhile, Isen leaned against the wall before looking to Seraphina. "What do you think he would've asked us about?"

Averting her gaze to the floor, Seraphina sat down in a spare chair. "My guess is: they're going to ask us about the Joker incident and my abilities returning so suddenly. Plus, I have a feeling you three have been doing suspicious things if what Remi told me about those ability drugs was anything to go by."

Arlo shrugged. "Yeah but they all said they stopped doing their little outings awhile ago."

At this, Blyke, Remi and Isen all shifted nervously.