John, put down that vase!

A/N: Here's the 1k special! Thank you all so much for 1000 reads on Fractured. 

This one-shot  idea was inspired by @lashirfry in which the cast get together to discuss trivial topics. Also, everyone is on friendly terms for this one-shot. Hope you all enjoy!

-KittCat.

Isen sighed as he plopped down on the floor, the others circled around him in various states of confusion as they sat on their respective sleeping bags.

All were dressed in pajamas, pillows by their sides as they stared at the duel haired teen.

John shuffled uncomfortably as he raised an eyebrow. "Why are we here Isen? Normally you don't like having a sleepover before the weekend unless you have something up your sleeve."

Isen chuckled nervously. "What? Pfft-nah. I just thought it would fun to have a sleepover before the end of the quarter!"

John and Seraphina looked at one another, John leaning over and whispering. "I told ya he was at it again." The girl nodded in agreement as she unfastened her hair extensions.

Arlo huffed scratching his head. "Isen, just tell us why we're here."

The teen sighed before pulling out some flashcards. "Fiiiiine. I wanted to ask you guys some questions for the paper."

A resounding groan came from the 6 other teens, a few facepalms following suit.

Blyke smacked Isen with his pillow. "Seriously?! You couldn't have waited until Monday?!"

He huffed. "It's not my fault Cecile changed the due date for the paper entries! I have to get this in on Monday if I want to make the deadline!"

John rolled his eyes. "But you could at least have the courtesy to do it when we're not planning on having a shark week marathon."

Elaine nodded as she put her hair up in it's usual curler. "Yeah. You did promise us a shark week marathon. I heard 'The Meg' is going to be on later and I don't want to miss it."

Blyke leaned over to John and whispered to him. "I bet you $5 she only watches it because of Jason Statham." The two stifled a laugh before Elaine turned to them. "What?"

The two teens cleared their throats, faces going blank. "Nothing Elaine." 

The journalist raised his hands before pulling out his notepad. "Don't worry guys! It'll be quick." 

Remi sighed. "Alright, it's alright! We can answer Isen's questions and then we can move on and watch our movies. Sound good?" Everyone eventually nodded.

Elaine rested on her stomach as Isen began to ask his questions.

"Alright. Question 1: What came first? The chicken or the egg?" Everyone stared at the teen.

What was he thinking?! Was he trying to get people into arguments tonight?!

Seraphina's eyes went wide before she smacked her pillow into her face. "uuuuugh you've gotta be kidding me...!"

John face palmed. "Oh no..."

Arlo raised an eyebrow before John held his hand up, pointing to the bluette and the redhead. "Just watch..."

It was no secret to the rest in attendance that the two had very...opposite viewpoints on the taboo subject. Remi had almost witnessed Elaine shank Blyke with a spoon after they got into an argument in the kitchen. Luckily she dragged the redhead out of there before Elaine could get her hands on another kitchen utensil.