Chapter 1

Tyga and I were shooting the music video for our new song Ayo. We've been at this for a few days now but today is our final day. I just had to redo the beginning and we were done. I did it and walked to the director.

" We're all done I'll let you and tyga know when this is about to drop" he said dapping me up.

" Ight bet" i said walking away.

" Aye lil sis" I heard tyga say.

" Wassup" i said stopping and turning around.

" This song and video is fire thanks for inviting me on it" he said giving me a hug.

" No problem man you know how we rock" i said hugging him back.

" Ight I'll catch you later gotta get home to my lady" he said walking away.

I walked to my car and got in it. I started it up and started driving home. My phone started ringing on my way there. I looked to see Brian and old person I used to work with. I picked it up and connected it to my car.

" Yeo Brian wassup" i said actually happy to talk to him. I could tell I was on speaker for some reason.

" y/n hey how are you" he asked

" I'm doing good killing the game you know" I said stopping at a red light.

" Hey remember how you said you owe me after those times I kinda need to use one of those favors" he said.

" okay w- GET THE FUCK OUT THE WAY YOU DUMB BITCH YOU WERE IN A STRAIGHT LANE WHATCHU TRYING TO DO KILL ME" i yelled because someone cut me off.

I sighed in frustration.

" Sorry about that Uh what do you need it's been a long day" i said.

" We're you shooting a video today?" He asked.

" Yeah with tyga how'd you know" I said with a chuckle.

" You always get like this after a long week of shooting. Make sure you get some sleep but back to what I was saying I need a favor. I have this girl group that could use a feature and I wanted to try and g-"

" I'm down My management has been on my ass because I need to do more features with people and stuff so what type of song is it" I asked cutting him off.

" there part is already finished I could send it to you and you can work on it when your free. And it's hip pop"

" okay bet anything else" I asked.

It went silent and then he started talking again" When there's a video couldyou possibly be in it"

" for sure just send me everything now cause I just got home" I said pulling into my drive way.

" Okay thank you y/n" he said.

" No problem" i said hanging up.

I turned my car off and grabbed my phone then got out. I went into the house and took a shower. I threw on a sports bra, spandex and som sweats. I went into my home studio to check out the song. I pulled up everything on my computer and hit play.  I was nodding my head to the beat and the lyrics. I heard the beat to my part then rewinded it a bit. I grabbed my pencil and pen and started writing. Once I felt like what I had matched the song I went into the booth. I let it play till my part came and started my rap.

" oooh yeah girl go to work for me. Can you make it clap no hands for me? Take to the ground pick it up for me. Look back at it all over me. Put in work like my timesheet. She ride it like a 63. Ima buy her new Celine. Let her ride in the foreign with me. Oh she the bae I'm her boo and she down to break the rules ride or die she gon go. I'm gon judge, she finesse. I pipe her, she take that. Put in overtime on your body" i rapped.

The girls on the song started singing again. I fucked with it. I called Brian back while the song was going.

" Y/n hey what's up" I said.

" I finished the song I'm bout to send it back. I want someone to look it over to make sure it matches what they were going for" i said sending it to him.

" Dang already.. okay I'll ask the girls now if they want to listen to it... Girls y/n finished the song already and she wants you guys to check over it so it's how you want it" he said. I heard courses of i don't believe you got her and yeahs.

I stopped the song on my end and a few minutes later I heard the song start on his end. I heard my part come on. I hummed it out and as it played. The song went to the end and I heard I loves it.

" Alright y/n the girls like it but here's the problem" he said.

" there's always a but to stuff like this what's up" I said as I could tell he put me back on speaker.

" Okay management has been on there ass lately to get a music video out. They're gonna love this song and immediately want the girls working on a music video maybe this week or next week..."

I groaned. " management can go suck a dick... I have interviews and concerts for the next month... I can do it tho I'll figure something out. Just tell me the time and day I'll be there" i said confidently.

" this is why I know I can count on you. Thanks y/n"

" No prob I'll see you soon then" I said hanging up the phone. I let out a loud groan and called up my manager.

" Tonyyy" i said as I heard the phone connect.

" You only do that when you add something to our schedule what now" he sighed.

" Call Brian. I did a feature for whatever girl group he's working with and I have to do the music video with them some time in the next 2 weeks" I told him. He groaned.

" I'm gonna murder you. You always do this" he sighed.

" love you too now call Brian and tell Shelby and lil Garret I said hi" i said hanging up. I got up and walked to my room. I posted a picture on Insta and liked a few things on Twitter before falling asleep.

Liked by Tyga,kidink, and 677,522 othersItz_Y/n  but don't be acting like I need you💯

Itz_Y/n but don't be acting like I need you💯

View 223,748 comments
Tyga: 🤫
Kidink: when we finna make another song
LilWayne: drop this shii
Kehlani: y/n you are fineeee😍