Chapter 7

I currently have Normani at tattoo shop. She told the guy what she wanted on my hand and he was doing it. She started recording me. I flipped her off as he was wiping my hand down. I didn't watch him so I wanted to be surprised.

" I can't be believe you actually let me pick a tattoo for you" she said.

" I don't know why you thought I was kidding" i said.

" I don't most people don't do this that's why" she said.

" well I'm different" I said as he finished.

" Alright y/n. Your done" he said.

" thanks Ale" I said getting up and looking at my hand. It was cute. I'm taking a picture of this before it gets wrapped I said.

(Act like there's a N somewhere on there)

Liked by Normani, Jessiereyez, and 885,673 othersItz_y/n this tattoo small asl but it's cute thanks normaniView 447,632 commentsDinahjane: CuteKeke: awwwNormani: you love itAmayababy: oh fr you moving on

Itz_y/n this tattoo small asl but it's cute thanks normani
View 447,632 comments
Dinahjane: Cute
Keke: awww
Normani: you love it
Amayababy: oh fr you moving on

I ignored my ex's comment and let the guy wrap it. I payed him and we left.

" So what are you doing tonight" she asked.

" I have a thing to go to tonight" i said not sure if I want to tell her.

" oh okay I was gonna see if you wanted to-"

" there's this event I have to go to tonight... I don't know if you would like to come but I would love for you and the girls to be there to get to know the real me and not what the media just puts out" i said.

She smiled. " I would love to be there and I'll check with the girls when you drop me back off"

" okay good you'll definitely have another way to look at me" i said nodding my head.

I opened my car for her to get in and she did. I ran to the other side and got in.

" What should I wear" she asked.

" um something nice I guess but not too revealing kids of all ages will be there" i said starting the car up.

" okay" she said with a smile

" Want me to pick you up" I asked.

" um I mean if all of the girls go then no we'll ride together but you can drop me off but if they don't come then you can" she said.

I nodded my head and brought her back to her house. She thanked me and got out. I headed back home kinda freaking out. I ran inside my house and called my mom.