chapter 16

I got to the studio, I got the food out and walked inside. I went to there room and knocked on the door. Bankhead opened the door and he gave me the evil eye.

" What I do" I asked.

" You couldn't beat it up another day" he asked.

" Nahhh she was pressuring me don't let her fool you" i said.

" Y'all two" he said chuckling letting me in. The girls were taking a break and looked tired.

" I brought food" i said raising everything .

I sat the pizza down on the table and walked to where normani was laying.

" and for you I brought wings" i said sitting on the floor next to her. She smiled lightly and I sat her up.

" I should've listened to you. My legs hurttt" she complained.

" I told you" I said shaking my head.

" Yeah but it was worth it" she said starting to eat your wings.

" We saw your interview" she said before taking another bite.

" How'd you like it" I asked.

" it was cute and I'm gonna listen to the song when I get on the bus" she said.

" okay" i smiled.

" oh Normani I got those pictures you asked for I'm bout to send th- oh hey" a lightskin dude said looking at us.

I raised my eyebrow at him then looked at her.

" Y/n this Blair my photography and friend" she said.

I got a closer look at him and smiled.

I decided I wanted to fuck with normani a bit.

" Nahh you need to go" i said.

Blair caught on to what I was doing.

" I ain't going no where. If anything you could go you ain't doing shit here but distracting her" he said.

I stood up and pushed him back. He pushed me back we looked like we were about to fight until people started pulling us back. We looked at each other and started laughing.

" It's good to see you again Blair" i said chuckling.

" it's good to see you too" he said l

Normani looked at us like she wanted to kill us.

" Blair and I go way back. I'm the one who got him that job with Beyoncé cause you know fake auntie vibes" i said.

" y'all two are assholes" she said turning around going back to her food.

" Oh no" I said walking to her.

" princess" I said pulling her to me.

" we were just playing" i said kissing her head.

" I know but I really thought you guys had beef. I freaked out for a second" she said.

" No we're cool baby" I said letting her go.

We sat down together while she ate her wings. When she finished she had to start rehearsing again. Sean said I could be in here while they do as long as I don't distract them. I was chilling until my phone started ringing. I saw it was Tony and snuck out the room then picked it up.

" what's up" I said.

" can I have some bad news I tried to help you the best I could but it didn't help....."