chapter 15

" normani are you serious right now" i said staring at her like she was stupid.

" YES I AM" she yelled at me.

" Normani you're literally mad BECAUSE I WENT TO SLEEP.. SLEEP" i slightly raised my voice back to make her understand how stupid this was.

she looked at me for a few minutes and just sighed then sat down.

" why do i feel like you're just tryin to take your pent up aggravation on me" i said crossing my arms.

" i think i am" she sighed.

" what's really going on" i said walking over to sit next to her.

" i'm sorry.. i'm just stressed about so much and ig i thought you just stood me up so i was just upset about everything" she said laying back.

" you're forgiven because you're stressed but next time you yell at me like that we might have to throw hands" i chuckled.

i laid back next to her and she sighed again.

" listen ik what type of stress you're on rn they're over working you right" i said already knowing.

" yes we don't get any breaks and when we do i just have to promote our stuff to make sure like it out there enough.. i'm just so tired" her voice cracked at the end.

" i understand trust me I do but in the end it is worth it. you girls also need to stand your ground for when you're tired and need breaks tho " i looking at her.

" ik it's just hard you know. im a lil awkward at times and quiet-"

" do you want me to ask for you" i cut her off.

" no no ill talk to the girls about it later" she said sitting up.

" are you sure" i questioned.

" yeah i'm positive"

" okay if you change you're mind you know i give no fucks" i said.

" i know babe" she said pecking my lips.

she straddled my lap and brought me into a passionate kiss which quickly turned lustful.

" not yet" i mumbled and pulled away.

" whennn then" she asked grinding herself on my lap.

" soon but not now right now we need to sleep" i said rubbing her thighs.

" you sure we should just sleep" she asked.

" yep" i said standing up with her in my arms and laying her on the bed.

she laughed and her hands went to my back.

i looked up and she was looking at me a certain way.

" what" i said furrowing my eyes.

" nothing" she said with a small smile.

" whatever hamilton sleep" i said as i got comfortable and closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Wassup everyone it's Trey and once again we have the lovely Y/n how you been sis" he asked.

" I've been good" i said smiling.

" oh we can tell.. does it have something to do with Ms.Normani" he said smirking and He gave me this look and I laughed.

" Yes it has something to do with Normani that's my lil baby" I told him smiling.

" And you said you don't do relationships" he said shaking his head.