Chapter 11

We got back to her parents house and was watching princess and the frog. Jason decided to sit on the other side of Normani so that's was a little weird.

" We used to watch this all the time remember" I heard him say.

" mhm" she said back.

I rolled my eyes and continued watching the movie. He kept trying to make moves on her and she was basically ignoring him kinda. It was aggravating me so I went on my phone. I saw I had a text from tony.

From Tony🎵
Management isn't happy on how you handled the situation.

To Tony🎵
I knew they weren't going to be I'll deal with them when I get back to LA. I'm currently with a friends family.

From Tony🎵
'Friend' your with that girl from that girl group aren't you.

To Tony🎵
Yeah why

From Tony🎵
No reason be safe Y/n I can tell you really like her

I smiled at that and went on to Twitter to see Normani and I being talked about on the Tea page.

@Theshaderooom: Normani and Y/n spotted in Houston together holding hands A few hours after Y/n defend Normani from Oliver White. Can this be the start to something new👀

@bellatocrzy: @TheShaderoom I hope not Y/n isn't right for Normani

@Normanisnose: @Theshaderoom Nahh Normani and Jason forever Normason

@Normani'sbaby: @Theshaderoom AYEEE my ship is sailing I've been saying for a year now they need to be together.

Y/nxmani: @Theshaderoom Yesssss Y/n get you some Normanii

The tweet replies were mixed some people liked the idea of us together others Not so much. I sighed and put my phone away. I didn't realize I was reading so many tweets that the movie had ended. I sighed again.

" can this Day get any worse" i mumbled.

" for sure mama D I can stay the night" I heard Jason say.

" I need a drink" i said standing up.

I walked in to the backyard heading straight for the alcohol. I mixed a few things in my cup and took a sip. I made a face as it went down my throat. That shit is strong but it'll do the job. I drunk some more and looked at my phone because it started ringing. It was Normani. I picked it up and brought it to my ear.

" Hello" i said taking another sip.

" You didn't leave yet right" she said quickly.

" Nahh I'm in your backyard getting a drink" i said.

" Oh um do you want to stay the night maybe and you can go back to La in the morning" she said.

" Sure" i said.

" Okay great" she said

I hung up the phone and downed my cup. I mixed another cup and walked back into the house. Everyone was in there own conversation. I went up to Normani's room to see her not there also. It was actually really late and I'm tired. I put the cup on her little nightstand and started stripping. I didn't hear the door open. I was in my sports bra and boxers. I picked up the cup and drunk most of it when I felt a cold hand be placed on my stomach. I swallowed what was in my mouth and put the cup down. I turned around to be face to someone who wasn't Normani.

" What the fuck" i said jumping back.

" You look even better in person" she said.

I picked up my shirt and covered my bottom half because this just ain't right. She tried to touch me again and I weaved it.

" Bruh who are you and where is Normani" i asked moving backwards feeling the effect of the alcohol kick in.

" You don't need normani when I'm right here" she said launching herself at me. It caught me off guard and she smashed our lips together. I pushed her off of me and started wiping my mouth off. I didn't realize Normani was in the door way watching what just happened.

" Why would you kiss me I barely even know you " I said aggravated.

" You know you could have al-"

" Arielle get out of my room now" I heard the one I thought it was say.

" Why? Y/n liked when I kissed her probably better than when you do" she said.

" No no it wasn't" I said still wiping my mouth.

" Get out" I heard Normani growl out.

I saw the girl walk out with a attitude. Normani closed the door and locked it. She walked over to me.

" did you like her kissing you be honest" she said.

" No" i said.

" Good" she said launching her self at me. I held her by her thighs as she attacked my lips. I stumbled over to her bed and laid her down. I attacked her neck as she let out a low moan.

" I thought you said we were waiting till our actual first date" Normani said out of breath.

" Ohhh yeah" I said stopping my movements. I rolled off of her and laid there.

We sat there just staring at the ceiling before Normani got up. She started stripping and I just looked at her.

" Listen I've been bothered all day so I'm gonna be quiet and your gonna at least show me what that mouth do" she said taking off her panties.

" I don't know about the being quiet part so you might want a pillow" I smirked as she straddled me.

" well no one has made me loud so" she said moving so she's basically sitting on my face.

" Well I ain't just anyone but you'll find that out right now" i said as I pulled her down so her clit met my mouth.

A/N

Y'all lil nasties doing it in her mama house... SMH