Chapter 5

I heard my phone ringing. It stopped and I flipped over. It started again. I groaned and grabbed it and put it to my ear without looking.

" Hello" i rasped out.

" Y/n hello it's Lauren Um I know it's late but Normani she's um crying and won't stop or open her door" she said.

" okay Uh I'm coming send me the address " I said hanging up then getting up

I put some clothes on and grabbed my keys then went out the door. I got a message with the address. I got in the car and put it in the gps. I started it up and started going. I pulled up to they're house and got out. I ran to the door and knocked. I heard feet then the door swung open.

" I'm here to help" I said as I saw Dinah.

" good" she said pulling me inside then closing the door.

" where's her room" I asked taking off my slides.

" up the steps the room with the N on it" she said.

I walked up the steps and went passed a bunch of doors then got the door with the N. I knocked and I heard her say something muffled.

" Normani hey listen it's me y/n let me in I just want to check on you" i said.

It was quiet then I heard the door unlock. I waited a few seconds then opened the door and walked in I closed it behind me. I slowly walked to her and kneeled in front of her.

" are you okay" I asked.

She shook her head and started crying again. My ex went through something like this and she used to like skin contact I'm gonna see if that'll calm her down. I took off my shirt and hugged her she wrapped her arms around me. We laid down as she continued to cry but eventually calm down. I felt her breathing go even which meant she was falling asleep. I moved to get comfortable and she laid directly on top of me. I think she thought I was leaving. I stayed still long enough for her to fall back asleep. I got her off of me and threw my shirt on. I walked out of the room and walked down the steps. I saw a light on and I followed it to see Lauren.

" Hey shes sleep now so you should be alright for the rest of the night" i said.

" can you stay here just in case" she asked looking at me.

" Yeah I'll be on the couch" i said walking into the living room. I laid my head on the couch and pulled out my phone. I was on it for a little but eventually fell asleep.

I heard voices around me but ignored them.

" someone has to wake her up"

" I say normani do it because she was here because of you"

"okay and I don't wanna wake her up"

" We'll someone-"

I stretched and sat up rubbing my face.

" Uh good morning" someone's voice boomed.

" Morning girls" i rasped out.

I stood up and stretched again.

" um Brian said we had to be there early because of yesterday we have to go rehearse again then actually do it you won't be needed till like 2 maybe" Ally said.

" Okay that's fine" I yawned picking my keys up off the floor.

" I'll see you later girls" i said tiredly walking to the front door with them behind me. I put my slides on. I walked out the door and got into my car. I started it up then sat there for a second. I zoned out but a knock on the window broke me out of it. I saw normani. I rolled down the window.