Chapter 4

It's time for the Super Bowl i greeted Bey and blue first and Jay literally hugged me. It surprised me at first but I hugged him back. Bey gave me the talk about I better not have a bunch of baby mommas and shit before we split ways. When Coldplay's music started it was time.

( it's being an ass so if you really want to see it just click the little link on the thing and it'll take you to YouTube)

We got off the field and my ass was out of breath.

" We killed that" i said.

" definitely" all the members of Coldplay.

" alright y'all it's been fun but I literally am on a time
Limit. I have to go" i said hugging everyone.

" remember are deal" Beyoncé said.

" I know auntie I'll see you soon don't worry" I said and she kissed my head. I took off to my car. I jumped in the back and my driver started to take me to the air0port.

Time Skip

These people know how to party. It's maybe 4am and we just got finished shooting wild thoughts. I was suppose to leave tonight but I'm to tired. I heard my phone ringing and looked at it and saw my mom calling. I smiled and picked it up.

" Hey ma" i said as I flopped on the bed.

" Why are you working yourself like that y/n" she said.

" How'd you k-"

" I can feel it... mother instinct but your tired you need to rest" she said.

" I am ma I was suppose to head back to the states tonight but I'm staying here" i said.

" Okay good but remember to take care of yourself when you leave too" she said.

" I know ma I know.. I just got to keep going to make sure we both our taking care of... and grandma " i said.

" Yeah but remember if something happens to you.. who's gonna take care of us then... I love you" she said.

I sighed. " I love you too ma" i said as she hung up.

I got comfortable and thought about what she said before I drifted to sleep. " I have to take care of myself" i said before I slumped.

I woke up to my phone ringing. I groaned and declined it then flipped over. My phone started ringing again. I groaned and picked it up.

" Hello" i rasped out.

" Hello y/n where are you" I heard Brian voice.

" what time is it" I asked.

" 6:44" he said.

" Shit I was gonna take a hour nap.. I'm not gonna be there for a while maybe a few hours" i said.

" Y/n do not let me down on this" he said.

" I won't I won't I'm on my way" I said hanging up and getting all my stuff. I saw my driver smoking a blunt.

" You ready?" He asked.

" I don't know how you do this everytime but yes yes I am" I said jumping the car. He passed me the Blunt through the window and I hit as he jumped in the driver side. He brought me to the airport and I got in the jet. Next stop California. I said closing my eyes to get the rest of my sleep.