Chapter 8

I woke up to a bunch of hair and scent that smelt amazing. I moved my head closer to the body. After a few mins I finally woke up fully. I yawned and opened my eyes. I see normani on her phone.

" good morning" i mumbled.

" You finally decided to wake up" she said turning over and looking at me in the eye.

" Mhm" i hummed.

My eyes flickered to her lips and back to her eyes. I put my head between her neck. She started playing with my hair.

" I posted you and I" she said.

" Okay" i mumbled.

" Your fine with that.." she said

" Yeah it's you.." I said relaxing in her hold.

Time Skip

I dropped normani off a few minutes ago and I finally checked my phone for the first time. I went on Insta a looked for the video and found it.

(This is just a reference)

Liked by Itz_Y/n,Dinahjane, and 777,654 othersNormani she acting like I'm gonna get up and leave😐💕View 445,678 commentsDinahjane: AwwwweItz_y/n: Your home now so you did leave dummyNormani: @Itz_y/n I would've stayed if you askedKeke: is y/n fal...

Normani she acting like I'm gonna get up and leave😐💕
View 445,678 comments
Dinahjane: Awwwwe
Itz_y/n: Your home now so you did leave dummy
Normani: @Itz_y/n I would've stayed if you asked
Keke: is y/n falling in love...

I went into my studio and thought about how I was feeling for the first time. This girl really has me falling for her. I decided to just go on live. I did it and propped the phone up. I grabbed my remote and went to YouTube.

" Wassup peeps" I said as everyone rolled in.

They were asking questions about Normani and I decided to answer a few.

" No Normani isn't here she left about 20mins ago" i said looking at the comments.

" No her and I are not a thing" i said.

" what song describes Normani to me... um I would say this song right here" I said pulling up miss independent.

The music is started and after that I gave a started giving them a concert of a bunch of music. It was all fun until Normani started FaceTiming me.

" Oh I'm gotta go guys the queen is calling" i said declining her call so I can properly end the live. Once it was done I called her back. She picked up and smiled.

" Hello" she said.

" What's up good looking" i said.

" I was wondering if we can have a movie night tonight" she said.

" Yeah I'm okay with that" I said with a smile.

" okay good because all the girls are going out on dates and I don't want to be here by myself" she said shaking her head.