Chapter 6

" wassup everyone it's me Trey here and I have a lovely special guest here today. A good friend of mine y/n" he said as I hit the blunt and waved at the camera.

" Wassup everyone" i said as the smoke came out my mouth.

" okay we gonna get to the Tea and everything on this episode you ready" he said.

" for sure" i said.

" then let's go" he said. " okay so y/n pictures of you and your ex who cheated on you were taken last night at a hotel what happened" he asked.

" ooh we getting right into it.. okay well she called me up saying she need somewhere to stay. She wasn't staying with me so I bought her a hotel room for a few weeks" i said.

" and that was it" he said.

" Yeah I don't do that whole dating thing anymore remember I've been single for how long maybe 2years now" i said.

" And the whole world wants to jump at your bones still" he said.

I shrugged and hit the blunt again. " next question Work from home dropped and I can say the video was something but you gave one of the girls this look why" he asked.

" This look" he said playing the short clip of Normani and I making eye contact.

I laughed. " you two have the world going crazy right now just from that and something else. What's was that about" he asked.

" listen right I was rapping or whatever and they told me to look at the girls a bit. Now I've meet the girls my first day on set but I never got a good look at normani till that moment" i said with a chuckle.

" so what was going through your mind" he asked.

" Damnnnn" i said dramatically.

We both laughed.

" Now is that the good damn or the bad damn" he asked.

" It's the good one for sure. All that melanin had me starstruck" i said with a laugh.

" okay now that you say that are you saying you want that" he said.

" I don't do relationships but if I did.." I said raising my eyebrows.

" so you would let Normani break ya heart" he said.

" Honestly They all can but Normani for sure" i said shrugging.

" Okay now since we're on the topic of Normani. You know she from New Orleans Baby" he said.

" You fr" I said.

" I'm d.a she a Houston baby tho" he said.

" And she from Houston... Yeo you- you tryin to break my heart" i said in the mic laughing.

" I'm just playing" i said.

" You heard it here folks if you are Normani it look like her you can break y/n's heart" he said laughing.

" have you seen the music video" he asked.

" no I actually haven't" i said hitting the blunt.

" you wanna watch it" he asked.

I nodded my head. " let's do it" i said.

" we gonna have a live and uncut reaction of y/n watching it are you ready" he asked.

" Yeah" i said.

He played it on the screen in front of me.