Chapter 2

" Wassup everyone we have the one and only Y/n Y/l/n how you doing today" the Gq guy asked me.

" I'm doing great thanks for asking" I said.

" Good good now it's time for all our favorite parts the questions" he said with a smirk.

" here we go" i said with a laugh.

" first question from your fans.. When are you gonna start performing again"

" Very very soon I promise" i said.

" next question your fit what do you eat on your cheat day"

" Everyday is my cheat day I love candy and chips I just try not to eat them all the time" I answered.

" Who was your childhood crush growing up"

" ooh umm Megan Good. I was practically in love with that women because of stomp the yard" i said hiding my face.

" Who was your inspiration growing up"

" My mom and my Grandma for sure. They never let me give up growing up and that's why I'm here where I am today" i said with a smile.

" How do you deal with being different from the world"

" I ignore the hate even tho it gets to me sometimes and embrace being different. You never want to be normal being normal is weird" i said shaking my head.

" New music?"

" Coming soon"

" Anything special you want to say to your fans" he asked me.

" That I love you guys and keep being you. Stream my new song Ayo dropping tonight at 10pm est and look out for more songs on the way" i said as the camera off.

I thanked all of them and went to the studio. I walked to my producer. " We need more music management is back on our asses for some reason. We got a few features to do also"

I let out a frustrated groan.

" Let's do this then" I said

^the songs you got done. ( And the last one you got Chris's part)

" this should be enough to hold them especially because since they want me to perform for the super bowl coming up soon" i said sighing.

" Yeah how you coming with that anyways" he asked me.

" bruh not good i have no clue what I'm gonna do" I said groaning.

" Ask your now aunt then" he said.

" Why would I- YOUR A GENIUS" i said loud pulling out my phone and calling the one person who could help me with this.

It started ringing and and I saw it say connecting and her face popped up.

" Auntie" i said happily.