chapter 17

I felt someone shake me. I groaned and rolled over.

" Y/n you need to wake up"

I groaned and flipped over. " I don't want to I'm tired"

I felt pressure on my abdomen. I slowly opened my eyes to see Normani in my hoodie and some sweats.

" Babe come on everyone is waiting on the bus I brought our stuff down already and left you some clothes just throw them on and we can nap together in my bunk" she said.

I let out a sigh. " why couldn't y'all have 2 shows back to back here" I mumbled.

" I don't know now get up" she said rolling off of me.

" I would get up with ease if you wasn't tryin to milk me like a damn cow" i mumbled.

I threw the covers off of me and stood up. I stood up and put them on. I threw my sneakers on and turned around to see normani already looking at me.

" You ready" i asked yawning. She nodded and dragged me to the elevator. We got in and when it closed I gave her a kiss. I pulled back and she looked at me with a smile.

" won't be able to do that until we're on the bus" i said.

" oh yeah" she mumbled.

I saw her mood switch and I sighed. The elevator door opened up and she walked out first. I walked behind her and we went out the doors to see a few paparazzi people taking pictures of us.

" Y/n are you and Normani still together"

" Normani what is it like being with y/n"

" Y/n have you ever cheated on Normani" they asked. I got her on to the bus and there security guard helped me make sure she was in there safely. I turned around and looked back at the paps.

" Normani and I didn't work out but we're still very good friends. I'm here for support and still have a lot of love for her" I said turning around and walking in the bus completely.

When I did the girls looked at me.

" So you and Normani are just friends huh... didn't sound like it last night" Dinah said.

" Listen" I said as the door closed and we started going. " they're making me do a Pr even tho I'm happily taken. They're putting my career on the line. I don't want to say all this but I have too" i said walking over to the couch and sitting down.

" Yeah well your girl is back there and she isn't happy" Lauren said.

I sighed and got up. I walked into where the bunks are. I checked each one until I got to here. I opened it.

" Babe" i said looking at her.

" Not right now y/n" she said.

I let out a sigh. I don't really want to do the Pr if my relationship is going to be like this.

" I'm gonna give you your space you come get me when you want me" i said closing the curtain.

I walked back to the couch and sat on the long part. I laid back and closed my eyes and let sleep take over.

I woke up to someone sitting on me. I opened my eyes to see normani cuddled up to me. I wrapped my arms around her and went back to sleep.

When I woke up a second time she wasn't with me anymore instead there was a note on my lap. I picked it up and opened it.

We did sound check and if your reading this I went out with Ty and Lauren. We're in Houston so yeah. You wouldn't wake up at all so I left you sleeping. I'll see you when i get back.