Chapter 9

I'm at my last interview for today and to say I'm tired is a understatement. Normani is already in Houston. She sent me everything I needed to know and stuff. She said was going to be watching the interview with her Mom,Dad and a few cousins.

" What's up everyone it's Oliver white and Mason Asher and we have special guest here Y/n Y/l/n. How are you today" he asked me.

" I'm doing alright" i said.

" Good good we are gonna get right into it. Um Work from home what was the energy like" Oliver asked.

" it was amazing everyone was fun to hang around and stuff" i said back.

" so it was a good environment to be in" he asked.

" yeah the director was amazing shout out to X and The girls fun to film with. They are all beautiful and very talented" i said nodding my head.

" Speaking of girlsss" Mason said.

I let out a chuckle knowing where this is going.

" You and Normani what's up with that" He asked.

" Um nothing we're chilling" I told them.

" Y'all been very comfortable with each other these last few days on live and the Instagram pictures. Normani posted a picture of you guys in bed together" Oliver said.

" Yeah as you saw we were both clothed and I was sleep. I was cuddled into Normani because she smells good asl and she's comfortable" i said.

" nothing else?" Mason asked.

" yeah there's something else there. I'm not going to sit here and lie but I don't fw relationships because I always get hurt so we're just vibing" i said.

" So your confirming that there could be a you and her in the future" he asked.

" maybe only time will tell" i said not liking how he's trying to be nosey too much.

" Well y/n honestly you are a good looking gal I think you can do better than Normani. The whole world wants you and you go for her" Oliver said.

" What do you mean by that" I asked as my jaw clinching.

" I mean if you compare Normani to your ex's she doesn't stand out I would say. She just isn't pretty enough. Your wasting time with someone who's is the worst in her group when you could go mess with a model instead" he said.

I closed my eyes to try and stop the anger that was rising in me. " with all do respect-"

" I know what's about to come out your mouth and I'm just going to tell you how it is because no one else will. Normani isn't a pretty black girl at all. She needs to maybe get skinnier and wear more makeup to be able to be called pret-"

He didn't even get to finish because leaned across the table and knocked his ass out. He fell to the floor and I tried to jump over the table but my security grabbed me.

" Y/n calm down" he said.

" Nah fuck that shit he had a lot to say. Normani warned me about his ass I should've knocked his bitch ass out 5 minutes ago. NORMANI is just perfect the way she fucking is and if you got a problem with how's she's trying to live her life SUCK MY DICK cause she don't bother nobody" I yelled as they were dragging me out. I snatched myself away from them and stormed to the car. I got in the back and slammed the door. I pulled my phone out and went to Twitter.

@itz_Y/n: @Oliverwhite don't expect me to ever be on you bitch ass show again. Lemme know how ya jaw feel when you wake up. Keep my name and Normani's name out ya mouth and off of you bitch ass show.