My Own Personal hell

My Own Personal Hell

***Chapter Eighteen ***

Sure Ryland has sinned in death she'd probably go to hell. Where ever she goes mass murder usually follows some by her hand some by the people after her. Those are just facts but currently she's almost positive she died and descended to the lowest parts of hell. Why? Because while she's currently under her favorite hybrid's arm head against his solid chest her uterus is about to kill her. And while she begged Klaus to stay in bed he dragged her to a fancy store so his sister can get modern clothes. "What about this one" the Mikaelson sister asked.

Ryland lifted her head off the hybrid's chest "no" at the same time Stefan replied "I like it" closing her eyes she laid back down. "Love are you okay" the hybrid gently asked low enough the rest of the room wouldn't hear.

She looked him dead in the eyes "I'm in heat" was her response. Not to mention her first one not that she'd tell him that part. Sure she has her period but that's completely different from a werewolf heat. However both are a special type of torment.

Klaus was lost for words not sure now to respond instead he just let the girl use him as a pillow and gently stroked her hair. "Sleep love" he whispered, kissing her head.

"Alright I'm leaving the Salvatore" announced to the ground before walking out the door. "I don't trust him, Niklaus somethings not right," the sleepy girl said, cuddling increasingly deeper into his chest.

"I'll look into it love don't worry" he soothed and with that she knocked out .

Rebekah walked smugly out of the dressing room looking at hire love struck brother stare at the blonde. She could tell quickly that her brother was in love "not a word Rebekah" Klaus practically growled.

"You're in love with her" she replied with a whisper.

"Yes," he answered, looking down. " but she isn't mine to love" just like that his face contorted into pain and sadness.

"What do you mean brother"

"She is Elijah's girl. He loves her but refuses to tell her" the hybrid answer. He saw the way his brother looked at her like she was the light in the room. The way she ordered him around and the way he actually listened. If she asked for the world Elijah would give it to her on a silver platter.

"And what about her" wonderful Rebekah thought of another girl ripping her family apart.

"I don't know." The sad atmosphere was replaced with an annoyed one. "Are you done"