Forgiveness Can You Imagine

Forgiveness Can You Imagine ***Chapter twenty-one ***

***Chapter twenty-one ***

    The scent of death filled Rylands nose as she walked through the forest, dead wolves soon to be hybrids at her feet. It made her feel nauseous, a part of her regretted her deal with Klaus but she would never abandon Elijah. Although that didn't mean she didn't feel like a joke, the queen of wolves leading and immortal hybrid to pack after pack watch him snap neck after neck. It was utterly heart retching to the point she refused to speak to the man that caused all the death. The last sentence she said to him was more than a month ago when he forced her into the car. Elijah once faced a similar fate Ryland held a grudge like no other.

"Ah there's my girl" Klaus said walking up to the blonde. However Ryland didn't move an inch or acknowledge him in the slightest. An almost painful sigh left the original hybrids body, he would never Amit it but Rylands attitude was driving him crazy. He was actually feeling the consequences of his actions for the first time in a while and quite frankly he hated it. He tried everything, it get her to talk to him or At least acknowledge him in someway but nothing. He bought her coffee whenever he saw a coffee shop. The worst part however is they no longer shared a room. He could hear her whimpering some night from the nightmare but could do a damn thing about it. It annoyed him endlessly .

The silence in the forest was painful, as they both watch the hybrids wake up. One by one Klaus fed them blood. He truly had everything he wanted but still felt alone.

"Ryland!" Klaus yelled trying to get her attention. She was perched on a tree stump reading a book. Her eyes met Klaus and for a brief moment she forgot what an absolute ass he is. Her emotions were confusing her, she cared for him but he hurt her purposely how could she forgive him, hell she's killed people for less. She really shouldn't be surprised considering he hauls his family around in caskets. Klaus noticed he got the blonde attention "we're headed back to mystic falls pack up your belongings" he left soon after brain reeling once his father is in his possession. He could properly wake up his family...but the smile that was on his face falter knowing he lose Ryland to his brother.

There was a heavy silence in the car neither one willing to cave before Klaus let out a heavy sigh "Stefan has informed me my father is dead" still nothing for the Firely blonde "Once my father is in my possession I'll wake up my siblings and you can be free of me" Ryland was happy but confused at the same time she didn't want to leave the hybrid. She was just pissed he didn't take her into account.

"I've said it once and I'll say it again until you hear me. I'm not leaving you Niklaus" she wasn't sure what made her say that but it was the truth. For all his faults she really did like the hybrids company even if he was a vindictive little thing. "However if you ever hurt me like you did, you'll never see or hear from me again." While they still haven't completely made up, the silence that filled the car was no longer heavy but light. Klaus felt better for the first time in months.

"I am truly sorry little wolf"

1

     Ryland sipped on her latte as she watch Klaus fill up the gas tank. Of course they could have use his private jet but the car was more comfortable for Bean. Who was sitting comfortably in the backseat. "You know they're planning something right?" Klaus nodded in response knowing the Salvatore's will stop at nothing to see him dead. "And we're going back because you have a death wish?" Ryland pause before an evil smirk came to her face "or you get off on there hatred"

"We're going back for the doppelgänger" Klaus said finish the gas and getting back in the car along with Ryland they were about 3 hours away from Mystic falls. They get there just in time for homecoming. "Right and you can't just kill the Salvatore and save yourself all this hassle?" She asked the most obvious question making Klaus giver her a look.

"I very well could but where's the fun in that" a mischievous smile took over his face one she came to love.

"You're lucky I enjoy chaos" the rest of the ride was full of small talk or comfortable silence. Klaus definitely crossed a line and Ryland was going to make sure he never did it again. They haven't slept in the same room in weeks much to the hybrids dismay. But this car ride home brightened his spirits, at least she was talking to him he thought. Eventually they reached the "Welcome to Mystic Fall" sign. Ryland felt but dread in her stomach.

"Love I need you to stay by my side the whole night" Klaus said when they arrived at the Lockwoods estate. Klaus had already flooded the gym so Elena and her gang will be forced to move there homecoming here. She'd Amit it wasn't the worst plan. "What make you think I'm not capable of protecting myself?" She raised an eyebrow before moving to grab Bean.

"My father-" Klaus pause trying to find the right words. Sure Ryland was strong and capable but she wasn't immortal and his father was something monster we're afraid of. "He's hunted me for centuries. He holds the weapon that can kill me. I'd feel better if you were by my side" for a second Ryland saw him vulnerable.

" ill stay by your side Nikky" Klaus rolled his eyes at the nickname but it's better than when she called him Klaus or Niklaus he's never hated his more. "Grab the cat, we have a party to plan" Ryland could help but smile at his fondness for her cat. He might love him a little too much.

2

   Rylan could help but smirk at the hybrid who stood on the stage like he conquered the world. Only he was talking to few high school students that were just here for alcohol and his hybrid Nonetheless she found it amusing. "Thank you all for coming!" Klaus started going into his speech that she zoned out of as soon as she saw a particular doppelgänger by the punch bowl. "You should be half across the world not in Klaus backyard" Ryland started walking over to the doe eyed girl.

"What do you mean Ryland" Katherine asked trying to me Elena.

"Kit-kat, I can hear your heartbeat" Katherine eyes grew wide that the new found information. She doesn't know much about the wolf that hangs around Klaus. "Now you can tell me what there planning or—" Ryland didn't get to finish her sentence before a liquid was injected into her.

"I should have listen to nik" the blonde muttered before she passed out in a female hybrids arms.

"Take her to Mikeal" Katherine said with a smirk. She had nothing against the wolf, however she did side with Klaus and something teller her that he cares about her more than he's willing to admit.

~Foxes

Please some one tell me if you got the tittle and where it's from 😂