Until I See You Again

***Chapter Thirteen***

The trio finally made it back to the apartment, in short ride Klaus saw how much Elijah cared about the girl. He felt a pinch of guilt, but he wanted his hybrids and he wanted Ryland by his side for the time being and in order for that to happen Elijah had to be safely tucked away. "Look who came for a visit" Katherine said throwing the youngest Salvatore on the ground in front of the hybrids feet.

Ryland walked further into the room, looking for her cat when she didn't see him she glared daggers at the doppelgänger "where is he" the blonde said slamming Katherine roughly against the wall by her neck. "Tell me you didn't go all bunny-muncher like him" the girl yelled while pointing at Stefan with her freehand.

The girl felt something touch her leg and looked down to she the animal in question. She dropped Katherine hard cause the vampire to land on ground "bean" she smiled picking up the cat taking him to the kitchen counter. The three other vampires stared at the interaction, the Salvatore was confused but eyes held amusement. The original faces both wore a grimace when looking at the cat. "Bean uncle lijah missed you" she said petting the cat. Then looking at the original when he didn't say anything. "Didn't you Elijah" Klaus laughed when he saw his brother walk over to the cat and scratched it behind it ears "of course"

Klaus gave his brother a look of pure confusion, Elijah always hated animals they were to 'messy' for him. "It's best to give in when it comes to the cat, happy cat equals happy Ryland" Klaus gave his brother a look of disbelief. The Salvatore stood watching the whole interaction " ahem" he said gaining the attention of everyone in the room.

"I need your help for my brother" he stated trying to be fearless but almost everyone saw through.

"That going to have to wait a tick I have an obligation to my brother" Klaus said disappearing into another room. Silents over took the room before Klaus flashed back stabbing his brother in the back causing him to let out a gasp of pain. Ryland rushed over to the original catching him before he hit the ground. "We Will meet again" is the last thing Elijah heard as his body desiccated.

"Now what am I going to do about you" The hybrid said pinning Stefan up against the wall. A stake was push far into Stefan's body. "Feel that, scraping against you heart.

"He's just trying to help his brother" Katherine said trying to reason with the hybrid. Meanwhile Ryland laid Elijah down on the ground, putting a pillow under his head.

"Let's talk you and I" Klaus said releasing Stefan. The Salvatore fell on the ground try to regulate his breathing "you are just shy of useless" the original smirked "I heard about this one vampire bloke, that tore threw the city of Monterey" he continued pour a glass of blood "now that the kind of vampire I can make a deal with when I leave this tragic little town"

~

Ryland was drawing in one of Her sketch books that's she got from her apartment , drawing was her secret talent most people kept a journal, but she preferred to draw her memories. The girl stopped what she was doing when she heard Klaus yell "not until we make a deal, you can either stay here or save your brother" the hybrid said.

"I'm not like that anymore" Stefan said stubbornly. Klaus sighed and started to pour the vile of his blood down the sink. Even Ryland was surprised when Klaus bit Katherine and then healed her with his blood. "Wait" Stefan said. Klaus stopped his actions.

"Now that's more like it, how about a ten year Bender" Ryland wasn't exactly excited about the Brooding vampire coming along but kept quiet knowing Klaus was so close to having everything he wants and she wanted that for him.

Stefan gave in and drank blood bag after blood bag, it was a gruesome sight, "Katerina Come here" the vampire walked over "I need to to take this to the Salvatore boarding house"

"You want me to leave" Katherine said shocked.

"Yes and if I were you I'd hurry" within seconds the vampire was gone causing Stefan to cry knowing the brunette vampire will never take to his brother "pack up Love we're leaving"

~

The blonde arrived at the address Klaus gave her she walked in the storage building, hearing the screaming of a female. "Ah finally I was beginning to think you ran off" Klaus said look at the girl relief on his face but he quickly covered it up with his usual smirk.

"Sorry I was grabbing clothes and didn't know Where we were going or what to pack" the blonde started to ramble but was cut of my a soft "meow" alerting Klaus attention to the cat that was in a Carrier. "We're not taking that don't you have a friend to watch him" Klaus said shooting daggers at the carrier.

"Umm yeah I did but you daggered him" the girl exclaimed pointing at the storage unit that contained the original family.

"Good point love" he said with a soft smile "but I not taking the bloody cat"