SUBMIT OR DIE

Submit or Die

Submit or Die

***Chapter Five***

        As soon as Ryland and Elijah  got to the apartment they shared, her eyes glowed an electric blue. "Eli I have to go" she said in a trance like state. Elijah nodded in understanding. Soon she found herself in the woods heading to what looked like an old slave cellar. Ryland followed her instincts to a door, she opened it shocking Both a blonde woman and a man tumbling over in pain. "get out here and forget this happened " the blonde woman tried to compel.

"Silence"  Ryland commanded causing  the blonde to cowered in fear. "what's your name young wolf" she continued knowing she would not  be interrupted again.

"Tyler" he managed through the pain "Tyler Lockwood" questions swirled through the male wolfs mind , but he couldn't find his voice do to the pain that surrounded him. His shoulder blade snapped and twisted in an abnormal way. "ahhh" he screamed out Causing the blonde vampire to run over to him "Tyler, Tyler, it will be alright" she tried to soothe.

"Come" Ryland ordered. Tyler obeyed much to the blonde vampires surprise. Ryland lead them out of the cellar. "Your going about this all wrong, its scary yes but embrace you're wolf it will hurt less" Ryland said as soon as they were in the middle of the woods.

"It hurts" Tyler screamed. The blonde girl only smiled taking off her shirt, catching Both the vampire and the new wolf off guard. Ignoring them she continued to strip, getting down on all four snapping her bones out of place within second she was a beautiful white wolf, ironically a symbol of purity, but amongst the wolves it means powerful and royalty, everything that she was.

"Shift" the white wolf commanded. And Tyler did shocking the vampire who soon ran off, Tyler was a dark brown wolf who was a great deal smaller than the all white wolf. He began to growl  bearing his teeth in a challenging manor.

Ryland was having none of that "SUBMIT OR DIE". the brown wolf cowered back showing his neck in submission to the much stronger wolf. 

Tyler soon ran off into the wood obviously enjoying himself, Ryland followed suit she hasn't been in wolf form for a long time, and loved feeling the wind in her fur as she ran through the woods, she managed to kept Tyler out of trouble for most of the night but some how she made it to the Salvatore boarding house.

She watched as three unknown wolves jumped through the windows. Ryland remembered the deal between Elijah and Elena and ran after the wolves following them into the house. Sadly she didn't make it in time the vampire she knew as rose got bit. Ryan growled making her presents known. The three wolves bowed their heads "LEAVE NOW" she ordered. The wolves bolted scared off the white wolf that screamed power.  Ryland looked back at Damon giving him a slight nod before leaping through the window to find Tyler.