A Deal with the Devil

***Chapter Nine***

"I am Ryland Williams, the last remaining royal wolf also know as the abomination elemental wolf, its a pleasure to meet you Niklaus Mikaelson" Ryland said picking herself up off the floor. Niklaus had no idea what that meant and his face displayed his thoughts. Eyebrows scrunched up in confusion as his brain was reeling trying to figure out if he had ever heard of a royal wolf?

"Love I have no idea what that means" the soon to be hybrid admits . Ryland gave him a soft smile before her eyes looked at the clock on the wall.

"I'll explain later you have a decade dance to attend" she knew full well he wasn't going to let her attend, now that's she knew who he was

"Right stay here" he practically demanded. He rushed out of the apartment not knowing she was following just to make sure he was safe. She felt bad for aiding in his demises and she had every intention to fix it.

However she would not go against Elijah, he lied to her yes but he was still her best friend. Ryland quickly Made it to the school watching bonnie and Elena figures slowly figure out that Alaric was Klaus.

"Klaus" Elena shout finally putting two and two together. "Run run" Bonnie shouted after throwing Klaus in to a trophy case. Ryan rushed over and soon as it was clear." Hey are you alright" offering her hand to the teacher. Worried for his well-being.

"I thought I told you to stay put" Klaus yelled. Ryland grabbed his hand hauling him into the cafeteria.

"If you allowed me to speak, you'd know I was helping you" Klaus was confused but didn't show, she put out a protection spell on his body. Mostly so he wouldn't feel the pain. She hid in behind one of the tables knowing the witches magic was going haywire and wouldn't be able to sense her. Soon enough Bonnie was bleeding out on the floor and by the looks of it dead. Meaning Klaus has succeeded.

~

Klaus and Ryland finally made it back to the history teachers apartment. The original wanted answers and he wanted them now. He was confused on why she helped him, even for so on what powers she possessed. "Alright love explain"

They both settle in on the couch Klaus had a glass of Bourbon in his hands. "Where would you like me to start" she wasn't sure what he wanted to know or what she wanted to let him know.

"From the beginning would be best" an amused smirk graced his face watching her brain work he could see her internal battle with herself.

"I'm a royal wolf first and for most, I was born into the royal family that rules over the elemental wolfs and all others wolves. It's forbidden for the royals to mix with Elements. she explained hoping it made sense.

"What exactly is a royal wolf? thousand years on this earth and I've never heard of it"

"That's probably Because you weren't raise by your biological father, he would have explained it. But basically alphas of alphas, me being the last one I'm know to the Wolf Community as the queen of wolves, you felt your eyes want to shift because you're wolf recognized me doormat or not." Klaus nodded in understanding and gesturing for her to continue "elemental wolves are a different breed of wolf. They control usually a single element water, air earth, fire. You find out which one you can control at 13 when you shift for the the first time. No human kill necessary. She explained.

"Which do you possess" he asked curious. As well as trying to digest the new information. He knew a lot about the supernatural but wolves were rare after his fathers rampages killing most of them.

"All four, it's unheard of especially because my parents were to royal wolfs both holding no elemental power." Klaus's eyebrows furrowed in confusion not understanding. "Ah and here I thought you were the smart one." She mocked him from earlier. "My mother much like yours had an affair with and elemental wolf, he was nothing special a simple earth wolf, but mixed with royal blood......."she finished allowing Klaus to put A and B together.

"Allowed you to control all four" his eyebrows raised while she nodded in confirmation. "How did you and Elijah cross paths" he asked dying to know howbhis brother had this powerful creature in pocket.

Ryland smiled thinking of her friend "Elijah and I Thats along story, one I don't really want to relive, but he is my best friend and I trusts him with my life" Klaus was Jealous of his brother, this loyalty wasn't forced or bribed she was just devoted to him.

"Really I do recall you saying he lied earlier" Klaus mused wanting the blonde on his side.

"That he did, but he knew I wouldn't help him if I knew the truth of your curse. Being what I am I'm connected to each and every wolf especially with my kind being extinct. I only kill wolves that have challenged my Authority or have betrayed me" she explained. "You haven't done either" Klaus could see how that could be a problem.

"And yet you're still friends with him" Klaus said bewitched.

A genuine smile broke out on Rylands face. "You don't understand friendship, were going to have to fix that"

"What makes you think I want that" he scoffed

"Well in order to make your hybrids you will need me to relinquish my control.without it you and I will both have control, there wolf will feel loyal to me and there vampire would feel loyal to you" (because of the sire bond) she knew his plan she understood he felt alone much like she did before Elijah. "Beside no one wants to be alone, I assume you'll dagger Elijah for his attempt to kill you, and I'm willing to strike a deal"

"And what would that be" he said amused but also curious.

"Undagger Elijah after a year, and in exchange I'll be completely loyal to you, whatever you ask I'll do, however no pointless killings and I will still have an opinion and voice I am no slave. As long as what you're asking is reasonable I'll follow through, I'm offering you friendship, loyalty however trust is earned" she offered.

Klaus was mulling it over "will you relinquish your control over the wolves" he countered.

"Yes to those who have betrayed me or question my leadership" she offered "all others you will have to ask if they want to become hybrids it will be there choice" she argued. "Then and only then will I let you have complete control"

Klaus thought about and what she offered "So do we have a deal, Mr. Mikaelson " she asked with and eyebrow raised.

"We do, Miss.Williams" offering his hand.

"Wonderful" she said shaking his hand.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Okay she not betraying Elijah in any way she simply realizing her abilities and knows this is the best way to get Elijah back. ALSO we finally got an explanation on what Ryland is!!!

Do you guys like this story?

Also please leave Mikaelson fanfic recommendations on the comments. I love to see what you guys wright or read.

Please enjoy vote and comment ;)