UV Rays

UV Rays

***Chapter Two***

Ryland once again was following behind Elijah to a local Coffee Shop. "Eli why are we here" she didn't understand what was so special about the doppelgänger. She knew Niklaus, Elijah's brother need her in some kind of sacrifice but she didn't understand why they were getting involved.

"Because I need to get to the doppelgänger, before Niklaus is able to acquire her" he answered her while simultaneously dropping a hundred dollar bill in a street musicians guitar case, in exchanged taking a few coins.

Ryland could tell Elijah was paying close attention to vampires conversation in the coffee shop. "Why?" She questions. She knew a great deal about Elijah and his family how reckless Kol is, how stubborn Rebekah can be, and how Finn use to take him hunting when he was human. She heard a great deal of stories but he always managed to leave Niklaus out. It was almost like he didn't want her to know about him. But how could she not the original family was famous were she grew up.

"I need her to lure Niklaus out" he explained, he once would do anything for his brother but he took the rest of his family and dropped them in the ocean and for that action, Elijah felt he need to act as executioner. Ryland was once again repeating the same question "why?" her face mimicked her thoughts as her brows furrowed up in confusion. She hated when Elijah didn't tell her the full plan.

"Not now Ryan" Elijah exclaims, he loves this girl but occasionally he lost his patience and right now was one of those times plus, He didn't have time to explain himself . Elijah focus was on the coffee shop, he sifted the coins from hand to hand looking menacing while voices filled his ears "awesome doesn't even being to describe it can we stop the curse from being broken at all, you really think I'm going to tell you how?" Elijah hearing enough swings his arm back before throwing the coins in his hand, at the window shattering it into millions of pieces. The vampires once protected by the double paint glass were now screaming in pain do to the UV Rays.

Elijah vamps away with Ryan heading to his car "was that real necessary Eli" the young girl complained to the original feeling bad for the now sunburnt vampires. Elijah just gave her a look saying absolutely as they got in the car. silence consumed them, Ryan was still a little upset with Elijah because he wouldn't tell her his motives. however they soon arrived at a fancying looking apartment. Elijah briefly explained they were here to meet with Slater.

Entering the apartment Elijah compelled the vampire encyclopedia to call rose and Damon the vampires from the coffee shop. "Rose, yes i-i took off I'm sorry I was friggin freaked" Slater explained to the older vampire on the phone telling them they could despell the moonstone. before saying them good luck and hanging up

"very nicely done" Elijah said appearing from the corner Ryland in tow

"Thanks I have a degree in theater, how can you compel me, a vampire can't compel another vampire" the encyclopedia asked.

"he a special vampire" the blonde said moving from behind Elijah.

"because you're an original" Slater asked. Elijah only hummed in response

"now I want you to take this and drive it through your heart" Elijah told him, lifting a well whittled stake up to the scared vampire.

Taking the stake Slater stuttered out "that will kill me forever" causing Elijah to stare deeper in to vampires eyes " I know but it's Necessary" the younger vampire takes in and drives it deep into his heart unwillingly letting a grunt out in Pain.

"Elijah it really wasn't" Ryland said voicing her thoughts

"sometime knowing too much can get you killed" was Elijah's response.

Mr. Martian appeared, holding bean causing the girl to forget all about the dead vampire "BEAN" she squeaked d taking the orange creature from the witches hands. "this isn't over Eli, I want the full plan on the way to mystic falls" she said walking off with the cat leaving Elijah and Mr. Martian to talk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode 9 Season 2, Titled Katerina

I figured I would post this early because it so short!!! Also I love see people comment there opinions and thoughts, please don't be afraid to do so it mean a lot. Also do you guys like 3 person I find it so much easier to wright in. This story will start off slow but I promise when Niklaus come it will be more lively or when Elijah gets daggered. also how do you guys feel about bean I have an orange cat, and thought he would be a fun addition to the story.
https://media3.giphy.com/media/11VfHFoCDu0tcA/source.gif
743 words. Enjoy :)