Get in the car

Get in the Car***Chapter twenty***

Get in the Car
***Chapter twenty***

Rylands breathing was labored as she tossed and turned in the sheets ,sweat was beating down her sickly skin. Bean sat anxiously on the nightstand watching the girl fight to regain Consciences. It's only been a couple of hours since the link has been severed from Tyler and Klaus was growing impatient he had Elena's blood not a lot but enough to make a small army to take his father down but he couldn't leave her here. Rebekah would be fine, but he grew attached to the little wolf who was currently withering in pain because of him. As if on cue Ryland sprung from the bed taking a deep inhale while her eyes shifted to an electric blue

When she made finally made eye contact with the hybrid all she felt was anger, unable to control herself she lunged at him. Successfully pinning him to the ground straddling him. "Now love, While I would love this position in a different situation I could easily..."Klaus said pausing and flipping them so he was on top. "Over take you" he continued feeling smug. Until a soft growl was heard. "I suggest you get off of me" her tone was deadly one he has never received.

"And if I don't" the hybrid teased.

Not waiting another second Ryland moved her legs so they were now on Klaus chest she pushed with all her force knocking the hybrid back. With a satisfied smirk she jumped up "come on bean we're leav..." she didn't finish her sentence as the hybrid threw her over his shoulder. "You love are not going anywhere. We have a deal remember" Klaus said walking out the door making sure to leave the door open for bean who practically rolled his eyes at the two.

"Put me down you damn hybrid" she screeched while trying to wiggle out of Klaus grip. "No I don't think I will I quite enjoy the view, don't worry I already pack our bags." Ryland could help the soft blush the coated her cheeks.

He let out a sigh of annoyance when they finally made it to the car he put the girl down on her feet. "Now get in the car" he growled opening the passenger seat. He was being to get pissed of by Rylands attitude.

"No" she said defiantly, grabbing her cat prepare to leave. When Klaus grab her bicep "get in the car now Ryland, or I will put you there myself" he said through gritted teeth.

She whipped her body wrong staring at him with glossy eyes "you hurt me Niklaus, you knew I would be in pain yet you did it anyway. I treat you like a friend an ally all summer while my best friend rots in a coffin. Only to be hurt, But you're right we made a deal." She scoffed walking to the car.

"Ryland.." he tried but the girl stopped him mid sentence. "No your the immortal hybrid, who takes what he want and murder those that betray him. That doesn't have a heart. Now you got what you wanted(her in the car)" she spoke sinking into the seat of the car. Klaus had nothing to say for once he let someone have the last word. He hurt her for no reason he knew that, he also knew he should leave her in mystic falls but the safest place for her was by his side. At least that was he's telling himself.

~Foxes~

So short I know I'm so sorry

http://kissthemgoodbye.net/tvd/TheOriginals/albums/s01/8/The_Originals_S01E08_720p_KISSTHEMGOODBYE_1917.jpg