The Morning of the Sacrifice

***Chapter Eleven***

It was the day of the Sacrifice tonight Elena Gilbert would die but in return Niklaus Mikaelson will be reborn into his true self. Klaus sat patiently on the couch drawing his new fascination that was currently asleep. He was upset with himself for be so intrigued by her, maybe it was her power or her fiery attitude or the fact that she was Elijah's all he knew is that he was bewitched by her. Soon enough the woman of his thoughts walked into the room Wearing and over side t-shirt that smelled like his brother her hair in a birds nest on the top of her head. She look like she just survived a tornado in Klaus's opinion but he didn't say anything just watched her amused.

"Come bean" Ryan said. Soon enough the cat followed behind her like a duckling who followed its mother. She roamed around the kitchen not taking notice to the hybrid, the cat jumped on the island in the middle of the room meowing for food. "Bean one second" she told the cat. She was trying to make coffee. Elijah was the organized one in there symbiotic relationship, and usually had coffee already pre-made for her when she came tumbling out of bed. Then he was daggered, but after she moved into Alaric apartment building the hunter started making it for her because they carpooled to school together. Now she was stuck making it herself much to her displeasure.

Coffee was soon brewing, she began tumbling around looking for her bag that contained the cat food. Klaus took this opportunity to make himself known "looking for this love" he asked while dangling her woven bag on his pointer finger. Embarrassment was clear on the girls face she just tumbled around the kitchen for five minutes In front of him.

"Yes" she squeak trying to take the bag but he snatched it away from her quickly. Causing the girl to groan in annoyance. "Give it to me" she whined. The wolf girl was definitely not in the mood for this.

"I don't think I will after all I'm.. how did you put it" Klaus said putting his hand on his face pretending to think " oh that's right a pompous ass, I'm just playing my part love" he mocked not letting her have her bag.

"That's not fair" she pouted. The girl barely reached his shoulder. " I need to feed bean" she thought about leaving the apartment and going to hers that's was right next to this one but then remember her keys were in her bag that the hybrid was holding.

"Who?" Klaus Questions he assumed she meant the cat but wasn't sure. What he was most confused by is how the hell did he allow this girl to have a cat is his apartment.

"Bean you know that orange adorable ball of fluff" she said point at the cat who was sitting patiently in front of the plate Ryan left out for him while she went to gather his food.

"Why is there a cat here in the first place" he asked amusement no longer on his face instead he was glaring that the cat.

"Oh god you and Elijah are the same" she groaned rubbing her hand down her face in exasperation. "This is how this is going to go, we're going to argue weather or not I can keep the cat. Then I'll eventually win. And you will secretly love him " Ryland said recalling what happened with Elijah.