Antique Steak Knifes

***Chapter Six***

Elena's aunt was currently showing one of the most dangerous people in the world around the Lockwood property without a clue. Ryland was also following along keep up appearances. She however was really bored. Nothing interesting has happened since the tea party. At this point she was practically begging for Niklaus to show up, purely for her entertainment.

"My research showed me that this area was settled almost two full centuries earlier" Elijah voice cut through Ryland thoughts. " it was a migrations of townsfolk from the north East, Salem to be precise" Ryland stifled a laugh know that Elijah and his family lived her over a thousand years ago.

" Massachusetts? As in the witch trials" Jenna asked looking at Elijah for answers.

"Meaning the founding families didn't find anything" Ryland concluded joining the conversation.

"Well I bet it was men that made a big deal about being founders back in 1860. Men are very territorial" Jenna said while Ryland noticed Alaric practically jumping over the weeds in order to catch up.

Elijah noticing the same response with a smirk "yes they are"

"Elijah, this is my friend Alaric Saltzman" jenna introduced surprised by the sudden appearance of her boyfriend. Ryland smirks at Ric getting friend zoned.

"Ah my fellow Watson" Ryland greeted dropping her professionalism.

"You two know each other" Jenna asked raising an eyebrow. Elijah looked at her curiously as Well.

"Yes Ms. Summers, we met at the historical society tea party the other day. The high school and I are also discussing me being his assistant." The blonde replied with a smile.

"It's good to see you too Ryland" Alaric said in amusement "yeah I got your message about walking Elijah here through the old property lines. I thought I would tag along. You know being a history buff and all." Elijah Smirk didn't leave his face he was enjoying the jealously radiating off the man "where to next?"

"I'm pretty curious about the freed slave property owners. some say you, know the descendants of the slaves  are the true keeper of America history" Elijah responses humoring the jealous man.

"Well I only brought the surveys. I got that list in the car just give me a sec." the strawberries blonde woman said walking off.

"Alaric Saltzman so you're one of those people on Elena's of loved ones to protect" Elijah mentioned in a slightly smug tone.

"So is Jenna"