Im here to make a deal Mr. Salvatore

I'm Here to Make a deal Mr

I'm Here to Make a deal Mr. Salvatore

***Chapter Seven***

Was Ryland vengeful, most definitely but instead of making Mystic Falls rain blood she opted for the more Elijah approach. So she was currently sitting in the Salvatore's living room waiting for the oldest to wake up. Not long after he came into the parlor sensing an unfamiliar presence. "Hello Mr. Salvatore" Ryland said with a smirk. Damon was confused on how the fiery blonde managed to get in the house with two vampires living her but nonetheless pour himself a glass of Bourbon.

"Isn't it a little early for a drinking" she asked.

"How can I help you Mrs. original" he replied taking a swig of his bourbon.

Crossing her legs "Funny, but I'm here to make a deal"

"Not interested" the raven hair Salvatore remarked. Before he finished he was already pinned to the wall by his throat.

"That funny you actually thought you had a choice. Now when can either make a deal or I can make this pathetic town rain blood, all except the precious doppelgänger" her smirk widen as he tried to pry her hand off his neck.

"Okay okay I give what is it you want" he said giving in.

"Wonderful, simple I want Elijah in return I won't kill everyone and help keep Elena safe" she responded.

"Do I look stupid" the blonde raise an eyebrow "never mind don't answer that, but you're not getting him back" he taunted walking to the couch. Ryland following behind.

Sitting down she smiled "okay how about this I'll help you protect Elena until the ritual or until Elijah is undaggered which ever comes first. In Exchange you will give me Elijah and I'll leave" Ryland negotiated. Sitting down and crossing her legs.

"You'll protect Elena?" He question.

"Yes, although I will not help you kill Klaus, I don't wish him harm, but I will help you keep Elena alive until ritual" she supplied. It was true she didn't want to harm her best friend brother. She offered her hand to seal the deal. The raven hair vampire hand met hers and the deal was made.

"Delightful, call me when you require my assistant until then. I have to keep up with a appearances" she said give him a card with her number on it And left.

----------------------------------------------------------------

No episode filler chapter, next we will meet Klaus!!!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f2/c8/ef/f2c8ef300522909cffe11c37d88e0da3.jpg