The Death of Ray

The Death of Ray

***Chapter Fifteen ***

Stefan was told to be up and ready at nine, and he was. When the clock struck 10 the ripper began to grow annoyed, letting out a sigh the Salvatore head up to the top floor room 209. "Hey love birds it passed ten" the vampire shouted pounding his fist hard on the door. Klaus attempts to jump up thinking something bad was happening, only to be weighed down by a sleeping Ryland who was fully on top of him snuggling deeper into his chest. Bean was cuddled near his right arm, all in all the hybrid was every content.

Klaus moves Ryland hair that was over her face and tucks in behind her ear. "little wolf time to wake up" the hybrid said Gently trying to wake up the girl. If there one thing he learn from this trip it was to not mess with a sleeping Ryland. The hybrid managed to reach is arm over to the night stand that his phone was on and shot a quick text to Stefan telling him to get coffee for Ryland. Stefan wanted to be annoyed by be an errand boy but he couldn't when Ryland was involved.

"5 more minutes Nik" the girl groaned pulling the hybrid closer . Klaus couldn't help but smile at the nickname. "Love we already slept in for an hour" the hybrid tries to reason "Stefan's getting you coffee" he said trying to bribe the girl.

"Fine fine I'm up" the girl lift her head just now realizing she was straddling Klaus. She blushed in embarrassment why Klaus smiled in amusement as the girl jumped up "I'm going to go shower, will you feed bean?" The girl asked. The hybrid nodded. He couldn't remember the last time he actually shared a bed with a woman sure he had the occasional one night stand but they usually left before he woke up.

~

"You want me to wear this" the blonde asked with her eyebrows raised looking at Klaus. Who just handed her a tight red shirt and black shorts. The hybrid need a distraction while Stefan compelled everyone and well Ryland being the beauty she is. "Yes sweetheart, walk over to the bar and ask for a drink, trust me he'll come to you"

"Fine" she groaned, Ryland had no experience with men in a romantic way, well that not completely true her first kiss was at 16 with Elijah when she was drunk at a college party. That being the main reason alcohol hasn't touched her lips since.

The blonde slipped into the backseat changing into the revealing clothes. "I can't believe I'm doing this" she muttered slipping on the shorts. The girl grabbed the red lipstick in her bag. When she exited the car Klaus immediately regretted his decision. Her long tan legs look liked they went on for miles, the tight red shirt accentuated her hour glass figure, but was really drew the hybrid in was her unnaturally red lips.

Stefan watched Klaus stare a the blonde and laughed to himself when he saw the breathless look on The hybrids face. "Well" she asked.

"You look perfect love" the hybrid said when he regained his composure. "I feel like Harley Quinn" the girl complained walking off towards the bar. Hybrid and vampire in tow.

"I'll take a Bourbon neat" the girl ordered while looking at Ray she knew it was him, based of the smell he gave off. The bartender gave her a glass and poured the drink. Her soft lips touched the glass pretending to drink the liquid. "What's a pretty little thing like you doing here" the man with a slight beard asked.

"Oh you know the usual" the girl attempt to flirt. Failing miserably but still trying. She noticed the man eyeing her drink "Do you want the rest, I'm not much of a drinker"

"Normally I would, but reds not my color" The wolf said pointing to her glass with red lipstick on it. Ryland smiled with a slight shrug "what can I say I like to mark my things" she replied winking at the man.

Klaus was sitting in the back watching the whole thing jealously rating of him, but what pissed him off more was the way the wolf looked at Ryland like she was his. Stefan was only half way done compelling the bar when the hybrid jumped up walking over to Ryland.

"Ray is it" Klaus accented voice filled the air letting Ryland relax. The hybrid put his hand on the girl's shoulder taking her drink and downing it in one shot not bothered by his slightly redder lips. "Ray Sutton"

"If this is about your girl man I didn't know" the wolf said trying to get away. Before Klaus stopped him in his tracks, "we've been looking everywhere for you, we started in Florida Pensacola I met met a young chap there who you worked with before you move to Memphis now he directed me to two lovely young women and they led me her to you" the hybrid said listing what happened during there trip.

"I think I'll be going" Ray said attempting to make another get away before stefan speed in front of him halted the wolf in his tracks. "Vampires" he breathe out. Causing the hybrid to laugh "yes my friend here is a vampire" Klaus said pointing towards Stefan "however I'm a different kind of monster I've got a little vampire a little wolf" he explains to the the confused male wolf.

"What" Ray asked,

"I'm both, a hybrid Ray" Klaus shakes his head glancing over to the younger wondering if they were holding her against her will "and her" the wolf spat.

Ryland noticed all three pairs of eyes on her and looked up, before flashing her eyes at the male wolf. "Queen" he mumbled out eyes shifting yellow.

"Yes, and you would have a chance at living if you and your so called pack listened" before nodding at Klaus to continued what ever torture her had planned.

"We're going to play a game I like to call truth or Wolvesbane."

~

Ryland sat on the bar still in the tight out fit, listening to rays screams. The girl watch as Klaus had a proud look on his face from Stefan torturing the wolf "Nik you realize I could just make him tell us right" she grumble drinking her lemonade.

"Now where's the fun in that" he mocked walking closer to her. "Mr. Klaus" a random human said breaking them apart.

"Yes" he replied.

"Damon's on your trail" she said frightened of the hybrids. Klaus quickly dismissed her and look angrily at Ryland who pulled his body towards hers. "Calm down I mean you haven't exactly been discrete, you left a trail of body's along the western sea board"

"Either way I'm gunna have to deal with that" the hybrid said with a murderous look. Stefan heard the whole thing and walked toward the group.

"My brother still on are trail" he asked trying not to seem phase but of course Ryland and Klaus saw through it.

"Yes" they both said heading towards the exit. "Wait" the Salvatore yelled looking at the hybrid "let me deal with it"

"And why should I let you leave"

"Because You know I'll come back" Stefan responded

"Do I"

~

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/eb/f2/61/ebf2612626b51f714130bb7d2021ba2f.gif