Crashing Prank Night

Crashing senior prank night

***Chapter Nineteen***

Love. A strange concept to those who have never felt it When it's raw and passionate full of danger and the unknown. Ryland was at the unknown part, when Klaus left the hotel last night she was at a loss for words. Not knowing exactly what happened she packed up her things and waited for the hybrid to come back but he never did. It was Rebekah that told her they were leaving. She now walked through Mystic falls high school with anger radiating off her. Bean was falling closely behind. "Why the hell is he mad at me" she ranted to the cat. Another reason she missed Elijah while Bean was a great company he wasn't exactly a conversationalist. Eventually she found her way to the gym.

"Ah lovely for you to join us Ryland'' Klaus said with an amused smirk before snapping Tyler's neck. "Now if you want him to survive transition you should get going little witch" Ryland walked further into the room sitting on the bleachers waiting for hell to break loose. Trying to control the pain that passed through her body. A fallen that's what she called them a wolf that she turned with that has died. She told Klaus he knew this would hurt her. She felt a scream being at the base of her throat but remained strong. She refused to show weakness.

"Little wolf" Klaus said, walking over to the flushed girl who looked pale.

"I suggest you back away Niklaus. I told you!!" The pain turned to anger as she got through the sentence. "I told the pain that I would feel but how do you repay my loyalty to you!! By hurting me!!"

"You get used to it darling he daggers us" Rebekah shouted from across the gym.

"Enough Rebekah take the wolf boy elsewhere" the hybrid yelled back. The room was tense Elena was fearful of not only Klaus but also Ryland who look like she was barely hold on. Klaus stalked off grabbed a random high school student "watcher if she runs kill her or I'll kill you" he compelled. Before grabbing Ryland by the waist and vamp speeding away.

"Let me go," she said, pushing him off. Klaus did not let go until he was deep within the woods. Finally letting the piss off wolf go.

"Love I" Klaus started

"No you don't get that right please tell me what I did! You've been pissed at me since Chicago. And then you put me through unimaginable pain that's taking all my magic not to scream." A tear fell down her cheek as the pain was finally showing. She knew very well she was about to collapse. "You caused this" her weak voice filled Klaus ears before she fell he was quick to catcher "I got you love I got you"

Regret wasn't known to the hybrid he felt it every time he daggers his siblings but never someone that wasn't family. He knew it would hurt her but he didn't expect this. The girl passed out his arms with a faint heartbeat and extremely hot. "Bloody hell" he said, rushing back to the high school.

"Rebekah" he yelled walking in the building. "What is it now Nik?" she said approaching him.

"What in the bloody hell did you do to her Nik" the blonde yelled at her brother.

"Nevermind that cooler fever down" Rebekah sighed and took the girl. "You got mixed up in the wrong family but you're good for him I can see it" she whispered to the unconscious girl. Before speeding off to the science room where she placed too soon to be hybrid.

Klaus on the other hand used his anger as fuel to deal with Stefan, Elena was so close to death before he realized what his mother had done. Grabbing a small vial of her blood he rushed off to Tyler. "Drink this" he demanded pushing the vile towards the awakened hybrid. With a slight hesitation Tyler drank the contents.

A loud scream erupted from both Ryland and Tyler. Klaus rushed over to Ryland as she sat up, her eyes glowed blue while Tyler's were Amber with veins.

"Nik, what's happening?" Rebekah asked, looking between the two wolves.

"I don't know," he said calmly, picking up the small blonde. "But I will figure it out you get the truck. I got the doppelgänger" he said before leaving the room.

~Foxes~