Richmond

Richmond

***Chapter Three***

"Just peachy now we're stalkers, Eli I know vampires are predators and all that but stalking your pray that's a little bestial even for the species." Ryland remarked. Elijah and her were currenty at a restaurant across form slaters apartment. The blonde was happily sipping on her vanilla latte even though she was still vexed with Elijah for not telling her the plan, but once again she followed him blindly into mostly likely dangerous situation.

"Darling, one we're not stalking were supervising, and two I do believe the only animalistic one here is You" he countered with a growing smile, as he watched the one hundred pound girl stuff a giant piece of waffle into her mouth.

"How dare you, me an animal never" she said as she poked the fork to her chest then back to Elijah for dramatic effect. The suited original couldn't help but chuckle at the girls actions but it immediately stopped when he saw Damon Salvatore walk into Slaters apartment, following after him were three other vampires.

"Ryan come on the doppelgänger most likely put herself in harms way" he said grabbing Rylands arm after throwing a hundred dollar bill on the table. The girl stumbled a bit but quickly grabbed her latte before the original whisked her off to the apartment complex.

Elijah held his finger to his lips shushing the girl while listening closely "where here to meet the doppelgänger" an unknown male voice said. "thank you for coming"

Hearing those word Elijah quickly acted by ripping his hand trough one of the goons chests, Ryland met up with Elijah right as Rose vamp sped out the door.

"I killed you, you where dead" Damon scrunched his face up in confusion not sure how he wasn't grey and desiccated.

"For centuries now" Elijah responded before Turing to vampires. "who are you" the lackey vampires asks as the looked from Elijah and the too Ryland.

"I'm Elijah and this is Ryland" both vampires stunned by the originals name stuttered out " we were going to bring her to you, for Klaus she's the doppelgänger I don't know how she exist but she does Klaus will want to see her"

"Does anyone else no you're here" the original responded.

"No" after that word fell off his lips Elijah hands were in the vampires chest. "you really shouldn't have said that." the blonde muttered form behind Elijah.

Before the Salvatore and doppelgänger could ask any question Elijah and Ryan rushed out of the apartment, within seconds there were in the car and on their way to Mystic falls.

"Elijah you owe me an explanation" Ryland said looking at the original.

Elijah looked at the girl and sighed "I want to kill Niklaus"

_______________________________________________________________________________

Episode 10 Season 2, Titled The Sacrifice

I know incredibly short but Elijah isn't in a lot of the episodes at first!! Also I started to watch season two of legacies and like it so much better then season one. The music for the show is killer what are your guys thoughts?

VOTE&COMMENT

https://i.gifer.com/3AEG.gif

529 words. Enjoy :)