The death of me

The Death of Me

***Chapter Seventeen***

Within seconds she was pushed against a concrete wall "ah the pretty ones always taste the best" Rylands thoughts were scrambled before she smiled " Elijah always told me you were a badass" Elijah didn't exactly tell her in those words but she gathered that from the stories she was told.

"What do you know of my brother?" Rebekah asked, tightening her grip around the wolf's neck.

"Which one? Elijah I've known for years however Niklaus I've met recently" this caused the original to let go of her neck there was a slight bruise but it will be gone in a couple of hours.

"Where is my wanker of a bother" the blonde asked as if summoned they both heard voices. "Rebekah" Ryland recognized the voice as Klaus. While Rebekah sped away. she stayed still and excited, it's been her dream to meet all the Mikaelson ever since Elijah told her about them. Klaus came into the room and was relieved to see Ryland unharmed. "Where.." Klaus started before Rebekah came speeding in using the dagger that was once in his chest to stab the hybrid. "Go to hell Nik"

Klaus showed no sign of pain and took out the dagger in his chest "come on you know that wouldn't kill me" he said looking at his sisters

"Yeah but I was hoping it hurt more" the female original responded causing Ryland to laugh. "You're angry so i'll let that go'' Rebekah huffed at her brother. " I brought you a gift" the hybrid said, feeling a tan bit guilty he daggered his sister.

"You can come out now " Klaus called, causing Stefan to walk out and before he made it to the two girls Klaus compelled him to remember. And remember it he did flashbacks of blood on his chin, dancing with Rebekah and Klaus of course.

''We were friends" the ripper said, looking at Klaus. "No we are friends' ' the hybrid put his arm over Klaus' shoulders.

"As touching as this is, " Ryland said, waving her and around. "I'm still Human kinda and would love a nap"

"You go ahead love, we still need to sort out something." Ryland nodded to the hybrid before walking out and heading to the hotel. (They booked it online)

***

Her head finally crashed on the pillow of her and Klaus' room , her eyes fluttered close before she was sucked into a vortex of dreams.

"No Let him go" her voice cracked at the end, her body was caked in blood, her wobbly legs struggled to carry her but she forced herself to go.

"Stop Ryland just go" Elijah pleaded with the girl knowing that he can't be killed as she could be.

"I'm not leaving without you llijah now I will ask you one more time let him go" her voice carried far and scary Elijah eyes widened as he saw her with blue fire swarming her.

"Ryland loves to get up," Klaus said, trying to walk up to the girl without getting burned. Her skin was hot to the touch and he was worried.

Her eye fluttered open taking notice to the scorched sheets "I'm sorry I..I"

"Shhh love it okay tell me what happened" he watched as the small blonde looked at him fear still present in her eyes "it was the night I thought I was going to lose him."

"Lose who" the hybrid asked as he Rejusted them on the bed. She now sat in between Klaus' legs while she rested her head on his chest, their fingers interlocking.

"Elijah" she breathed out trying not to stutter. "It was before I knew he was truly immortal" the hybrid put his chin on her head. "They were after me not him and I..I didn't want to put anyone in danger. He was the first person I trusted after my pack was killed." She slowly explained Klaus Kept silent rubbing small circles on the back of her hand.

"I was alone for a long time, then Elijah came and everything changed" she let out a big smile. "He means everything to me, I've been along his side of years."

"Will you tell me how you met?" Klaus asked not to push but he was dying to know.

"Not tonight but maybe one day" she offered. Klaus felt his emotions rise into anger that she didn't trust him yet ah yet. He then smiled at the prospect of her trusting him.

"Okay not tonight love, let's get to sleep we have a day full of shopping with my sister tomorrow" Ryland could practically feel the annoyance but she also heard in his tone how much he truly loved his sister. Their position did not waver as bean cuddles next to them .

~Foxes~

First I'm so sorry for the delay and how short this chapter is but I realized I felt it on a cliffhanger and felt like a jerk!!! Moral of the story is next chapter will be longer. Sorry loves!

Credit for the picture:)

https://pa1.narvii.com/6566/ea3b6159e3aebdf9de1ee0155fcafad98ed2f649_00.gif