YOU LIED

YOU LIED

***Chapter Ten***

The Salvatore bothers were oblivious to the fact that the girl they loved just undaggered the original they so lovingly kept in there basement. Elena was determined to find another way she was convinced Bonnie would survive. However Elena had no idea how to explain to the suited original that his girlfriend (Ryland) disappeared after getting into the car with Klaus/Alaric. Soon enough a ragged gasp cut through the air notifying the doppelgänger that Elijah was awake. "Katerina"

"No it's Elena, not Katherine" Elena said in a whisper but also in a panicked tone . Trying to avoid walking up the Salvatore brothers.

"I....can't brea...the" Elijah was holding his chest trying to gain air. "You haven't been invited." Elena figure out.

"Well then get ..me out.. of ..here" the original rushed out hitting multiple things. Elena grabbed a few blood bags and followed the original. Elijah finally made it outside his breathing regulated. "Where's Ryland" he practically growled. He didn't know what happened to his blonde friend, but he was confident she wasn't dead because honestly she was smarter than that.

"I will tell you everything but can I trust you" Elena said confidently but with an undertone of worry. How the hell was she going to explain Klaus had the blonde.

"Can I trust you?" Elijah said turning the question back on her, she and her friends already daggered him twice. Elena slowly handed him the dagger. Elijah took and put it in his coat pocket for safe keeping. "Now I will not ask again where is Ryland" his eyes shot daggers at the brunette causing her to coward back.

"I will tell you everything but not here" Elena said pointing up. Indicating the Salvatore were asleep and had no idea what the doppelgänger did.

"Then lead the way" he gesture with his left hand. Elena nodded and walked in front of the original towards her car.

"Klaus is here" Elena began.

"Klaus is here" Elijah questioned brain still a little fuzzy from his little cat nap.

"Yes and...." Elena trailed off worried for his reaction "we believe he has Ryland"

~

"You're telling me that my bother who has been in suit since they were invented wore a Hawaiian shirt?" Klaus questioned the girl in an unbelieving tone. They were currently sitting on the couch talking about there mutual connection Elijah. Ryland was telling him the story of when Elijah lost a bet and had to wear the outfit of her choice for a day. Klaus found it hard to believe.