Because, Always & Forever

***Chapter Four***

"I want to kill Niklaus" as soon as those word tumbled of Elijahs lip, Ryland began to think what insane Asylum she should Amit him too. Family was everything to the Nobel man beside her and yet he want kill his younger brother.

"Excuse me" confusion was written all over her face. Elijah could tell by the way her brows furrowed in the middle.

"Ryland you must understand my younger brother is paranoid, he uses people for his own selfish gain, I use to believe he had redeeming qualities but it seems he's too far gone. " the original explained with a sadden look on his face there was once he would do anything for his brother.

"Elijah paranoid or not he's still your brother, even mass murders have redeemable qualities" the blonde felt she was the only one in the car thinking rationally. She never hand siblings so she didn't understand the bond, however she had parent so she still understood the meaning of family something she's longed for ever since becoming an orphan.

Elijah took his eyes of the road and stared into the young girl eyes " Ryan he daggered my siblings and dropped them in the Atlantic" he said as his knuckles turned white from griping the sterling wheel to tight in anger, anger directed towards his younger brother. Ryan knew want he meant by daggers the only thing with the ability to take down an original.

However she refused to believe that. The original family Swore an oath to each other it was one of the only stories Elijah told her that included Niklaus. "What make you believe that Eli"

"He told me" Elijah seethed, the usually calm man was now visible upset.

As gently as she could Ryland voiced her thoughts "I don't believe he dropped your siblings in the ocean, yes I'm sure your past experience dealing with him aren't the best, but you can't always believe the worst even if it come from his mouth."

"Ryland" Elijah began but she quickly shut him up " Yes I know I don't know him, Elijah but you all swore that oath. He loves his family, you, Rebekah Finn and Kol you guys are his weakness, and hearing stories of the originals he hates weakness, however if this is something you really what to do then I'll stand alongside you". Ryan didn't want to kill Niklaus but she would never stand against Elijah just like he would never stand against her.

"Ryan you don't have too" but once again the blonde cut him off "of course I do, because always and forever lijah." she said taking the originals right hand interlocking there fingers as they drove pass the "welcome to Mystic Falls" sign.

Elijah squeezed her hand and whispered "always and forever".

1