13

"Hey." Jeno raised his hand as he greeted the younger, he held a sleeping bag under his other arm and a bag was hanging from his shoulder. Jaemin smiled back and looked past Jeno. Donghyuck, Jisung and Chenle were there too.

Only Chenle and Jeno were supposed to sleep over at first. In fact, he didn't even invite Chenle but Jeno begged him to invite the Chinese male. In the end Jeno convinced Jaemin to invite both Chenle and Jisung, which had something to do with getting to know each other or something. But one thing he certainly didn't expect was the brat who stood next to Jeno.

"Jeno, why is Donghyuck here too?" Jaemin whisper shouted to Jeno when all of the other boys were walking into his house.

"He said he was invited," Jeno said with a shrug. Donghyuck came up to Jeno yesterday with the question if he could come to Jaemin's house with them. At first Jeno didn't know why Donghyuck had to go there and decided to just ask him. Apparently he was going to sleep over too.

"I never invited him," Jaemin hissed when Jeno stepped into the hallway last and took off his shoes. The other shrugged, how was he supposed to know? But before he could ask him that, Donghyuck already opened his mouth.

"Maybe you didn't, but that pretty sister of yours certainly did, Jaemin," Donghyuck responded with a smirk that he knew would piss off Jaemin. Jaemin tried to keep himself composed but he was this close to losing his shit.

"Why would Minyeon invite you over? She's having a-"

"Hey guys! Oh, Donghyuck, I thought you couldn't make it." Minyeon greeted as she left her room, which was on the ground floor, and ran into her brother's guests.

Donghyuck rubbed the back of his neck because in all honesty, he slipped out of the back door and left family day for this sleepover. "Yeah, dinner got canceled." He mentioned awkwardly.

"Anyway, good to see you." Then Minyeon took a few steps until she stood in front of the boy she didn't see for three whole hours. "Hey Jeno." Minyeon latched her arms around the boy's neck like she usually would when she greeted him and put her lips on Jeno's.

Jeno grabbed Minyeon's waist out of habit and moved his lips against the girl's. He sighed in the kiss when he felt Minyeon cupping his face. "I missed you." She mumbled against his lips when she pulled away. Jeno, however, chased her lips and placed a peck on them before pulling away fully. "Missed you too."

"Oh no, you didn't see each other for five minutes, what a nightmare!" Donghyuck commented, the sarcasm dripping from his words. Minyeon took her hands away from Jeno and turned to Donghyuck.

"As if-" She started, but due to him missing his dinner, Donghyuck's stomach just happened to growl in that specific moment. He swung his arm around his stomach to suppress the noise. Minyeon couldn't help her motherly instinct inside her.

"Are you hungry? We have some food left from dinner, would you like some?" Minyeon asked, already making her way to the kitchen before Donghyuck could answer her, but nevertheless, Donghyuck trailed behind her like a puppy while saying. "Gladly. What did you have for dinner?"

While the two of them were walking towards the kitchen, leaving the four other boys behind, Jaemin pulled his phone out of his pocket and angrily dialed someone's number. "Who are you calling?" Jeno peaked over Jaemin's shoulder.

"Renjun."

"Why?" Jeno asked, overly confused on why Jaemin was frowning.

"Because it's four on one now! I want one of my friends here too- oh hey Renjun, wanna sleep over tonight?" Jaemin asked, getting straight to the point.