27

"Minyeon? Jaems?! I'm going out now, don't forget to turn off the heater and lock the door when you're going to bed!" Their dad yelled up the staircase while putting on his coat. Minyeon jumped from her bed as quickly as possible and opened the door to the hallway.

"Alright, have fun!" She yelled before closing the door again and turning up the volume of the movie she was watching. Jaemin, on the other hand, got startled as his father's voice woke him up from his nap. The sun shone perfectly on his bed and he couldn't let go of the opportunity to close his eyes for a hot minute.

Jaemin woke up so suddenly, his entire body was tingling since it tried to wake up just as fast as his mind did. The boy walked out of his room, but the only thing he saw his dad closing the door. He went to the room opposite of his and laid right on top of Minyeon's body. The girl let out a sound of pain when all of a sudden 132 pound dropped down on her fragile frame.

"Jaem, get off." She laughed even though she could barely get air in her lungs. The boy rolled on his side, off his sister, and took note of what movie she was watching.

"To all the boys I've loved before? Didn't expect that from you if I'm being honest with you." Jaemin said as he knew both of them prefered action and horror movies over romcoms.

"Yeah me neither, Dami said it was really good but I don't see it. It's like all those other love stories. Person A falls in love with person B but person C doesn't want to, shit happens and at last A and B are together anyway." Minyeon explained, her eyes still glued to the tv on her wall.

The movie came to an end and the credits slowly rolled up.

Jaemin had only seen the last twenty minutes but he couldn't have handled more clichés. "It was horrible."

Minyeon shrugged. "I know but at least I can say I've seen it too now."

"Hooray." Jaemin said with liveless jazz hands.

The girl grabbed the remote control and turned the tv off, she dropped the little actuation device on the comforter of her bed and took the empty bag of chips and threw it in the trash bin.

"When's Jeno picking you up?" She inquired as she picked up a few socks from the floor along with a hoodie and dropped it in the laundry basket.

"In about an hour." He answered after he had taken a look at the vintage clock.

"Do you need to eat before that or are you going to grab dinner with him?"

"We're going to the diner down the street." Minyeon's features changed into a jealous expression.

"The food is great there." She sat her butt down on the bed again and grabbed her phone, smiling at it when she saw a certain someone had texted her. And that didn't go unnoticed by her sibling.

"What are you smiling about?" Jaemin asked, he leaned over to see what was so funny on her phone but Minyeon was quick to put it to her body before locking it.

Jaemin tried to pry the device from her grip but when he succeeded to do so, he saw it was locked already. "Oh come on." He whined.

"It's none of your business anyway." She giggled, the boy lit up the screen of the phone in his hand and took a look at the lock screen.

"Are you and Donghyuck a thing?" He questioned when he saw a mirror selfie of Donghyuck giving his sister a back hug.

"No." The female shrugged, but the smirk on her face gave it away already.

"You're a terrible liar." Minyeon groaned in response and let herself fall back on her bed, her hands folded behind her head.

"Okay, we are. Sort of. Not really. Let's just say it's not official yet." This night, her and the boy had a date, their first official date, and maybe, they would finally and officially become a couple.