4

"Text her." Jaemin said when he sat down next to Jeno in the classroom. The nerdy boy looked up and showed some confusion on his face. Jeno embarrassed himself so much last time he saw Minyeon, he couldn't even think about texting her without feeling the tips of his ears blowing up.

"I'm sorry?" Jeno widened his eyes. In fact, he did hear what Jaemin said, he just wanted to buy himself more time before he would answer.

"Ask her out on a date." Jaemin answered, ignoring the sarcasm which was hiding in Jeno's remark. He took the books he needed out of his bag and opened them on the right page. He took out his pencil case, which shocked Jeno since he would always ask him for a pen.

"No." Jaemin's brows creased.

"What do you mean no?" The younger boy asked when he was surprised Jeno refused to ask his twin sister out on a date. He thought Jeno liked her.

"I mean no, you-"

"No, I don't want to hear it in Spanish. Why won't you ask her out? You like her right?"

It was now time for Jeno to pull his brows into a frown. He did indeed like her.

"I do, but," Jeno sighed. "I just don't know how to ask her out. Do I look like the type to know how to?" He finished, shrugging. Jaemin sighed, tired of trying to push Jeno to finally make a move.

Jaemin thought about it for a little bit, but he soon shook his head. "No you don't. Anyway, Just text her. You have her number already."

Jeno looked at Jaemin like he had turned into a ghost right in front of his face. "I don't-"

Jeno's phone, which was laying on the table, screen up, lit up.

You received a message from Jaemin :)

The younger boy clapped his hands like a seal. "Now you do."

Jeno still didn't text his crush, in fact, he took his phone from the table and slid it into his bag near his chair.

Jaemin had had enough of his childish behaviour and decided to take matters into his own hands. He walked to Jeno's side of their tables and grabbed his phone with a swift movement. Jeno tried to take it back, but Jaemin turned around and pushed Jeno away with his hand that wasn't busy typing on the phone.

"Hey, Minyeon, wanna, hang, out, sometime?" Jaemin said while typing those exact words, getting his thumbs busy on the screen. One last touch finalized Jeno's doom. "Send."

Somewhere else in the classroom, a ding was heard, letting the owner of the phone know they received a message. Minyeon kept the conversation she had going but averted her eyes to the screen. She then stopped talking and looked across the room where Jeno and Jaemin were sitting. She sent Jeno a gentle smile but rolled her eyes at Jaemin.

Jeno looked at his screen and had a hard time breathing when he saw Minyeon's answer.

Sure

His brain malfunctioned for a second before panic took him over. He kept slapping Jaemin's shoulder, hoping it would calm him down. He had never been so shy before and the fact that Minyeon was still watching him, didn't help.

Jeno hid himself behind Jaemin while he let out some high pitched noises out of excitement.

"You're embarrassing me Jeno, will you stop now?" Jaemin asked, grabbing Jeno's wrists to prevent him from hitting him any longer.

"It's your fault! What were you thinking?! I'm not even ready to say two words to Minyeon and now I have to go on a date with her!" Jeno whined, letting his forehead hit the table.