9

Loud whistling, yells and cheers came from the folks who had come to watch the game. Remarks  were being screamed at the players by their coach and their co-players who were sitting on the bleachers.

The coach pumped his fist in the air after Jeno scored his nth three pointer this match. After Chenle, he was the one with the most three pointers in games on his name. The students went wild when they saw their star player in action.

The scoreboard showed the points for each team, and Chenle's team was in the lead. But both of them were getting exhausted and to prevent injuries, their coach decided to swap them out.

"Well done boys, you're definitely on your way to a scholarship." Chenle and Jeno looked at each other with the biggest smiles on their faces. And both of them knew what that expression meant. "Hell yeah."

They walked over to the benches before wearing their jackets to prevent their muscles from getting sore due to the sudden lack of blood flow.

Chenle's eyes went over the audience which came to see them. "Damn Jeno, all these people came here just to watch us." The younger said in awe.

"I know right. I can't believe it." Jeno stole a glimpse at Chenle before focusing on the game again. Right at that moment, their newest member of their team scored for their team. "I knew he could do it." Jeno mumbled to himself. "Way to go Changmin!"

Chenle scanned the crowd further, then he spotted a certain boy waving at them. Chenle was about to wave back at him with a gentle smile, but before he could, Jeno already did. "Oh my god. Chenle, do you see Jisung over there. He actually came!" Jeno raised his hand and waved at Jisung with joy.

"Of course he came to see Jeno, what was I thinking?" Chenle thought to himself, lowering his arm. "Yeah I spotted him." Chenle lifted a finger, greeting the boy in the crowd only shortly before settling his eyes on the game again.

"He's attractive." Chenle admitted, his eyes still on the game. Due to the lack of body language Jeno was confused about whom they were speaking.

"Changmin?" Jeno said, completely clueless. Chenle put his elbows on his knees and bowed his head. He sighed shortly before lifting his head and looking at Jeno.

"No Jisung." He said, cocking his head to the side, giving Jeno the information he needed. "He's mysterious."

"Jisung? He's the most innocent and shyest boy I know." Jeno said with a laugh.

Chenle shook his head. "The way he doesn't really talk much to people, how his hair covers his eyes slightly. When I go to the library I only see him with his nose in a book. I never saw him at any after-school club or activity." Chenle said, listing everything that made Jisung mysterious. In Chenle's eyes at least.

"That's because you only do basketball. Try the study club sometime, or baking." Jeno suggested, going over the different activities Jisung does in his free time. "He bakes pastries for the residents of the retirement home. I think he does hip hop dancing too but I'm not too sure about that..."

The Chinese boy was too buried in his own thoughts to reply to Jeno, his mind going over the different ways to get to know Jisung but not be too creepy.

"To be very honest with you Chenle, I didn't think you were into boys-"

"I'm not." Jeno let out a sound of confusion and looked Chenle dead in the eye.

"But you just said-"

"I'm not into boys." Chenle clarified although he just told Jeno he found Jisung attractive.

"Whatever you say." Jeno responded with his hands in the air, indicating he didn't want Chenle to feel offended.

After a comfortable silence and another five three pointers, Jeno breaks the silence. "You know, I can give you his phone number if you want to."