1

Jaemin sat himself more comfortably on his chair and sighed from boredom. He looked everywhere around the classroom but the teacher who was writing something on the board. The birds outside the window were honestly far more interesting than this stupid math class he was in.

He looked to his side and kicked his seatmate's leg with his own, hoping for some sort of response so they could quarrel about something. The other boy, however, didn't even flinch. He kept staring at something, or rather, someone. Jaemin looked the direction he was looking and realized what was going on.

Jeno, his seatmate, kept staring at Minyeon. The other slapped the boy's shoulder playfully, making him finally come back to his senses. Jeno let out a sound of confusion on why Jaemin had slapped him.

"Don't hit on my sister, you creep," Jaemin said with a grin. Jeno widened his eyes, he didn't know he was that obvious. Of course he noticed he couldn't stop looking at her, but not to the point where her brother had to stop him from doing so.

"Oh, sorry." He mumbled and he averted his eyes from the girl to his notebook which was filled with extremely difficult equations. He tried to figure out where he left off before he started admiring Minyeon, but the numbers were dancing in front of his eyes, his concentration and motivation completely lost.

When Jeno heard a familiar laugh beside him, he gave up on the math and decided to find out what Jaemin was laughing about.

"I was just kidding." The other boy laughed as he slapped his bicep. "I rather have you date her than some random smoking douchebag or one of her lame ass exes."

Minyeon has dated some boys in the past, but none of them passed Jaemin's examination. One didn't have a backbone, the other bossed her around too much, and the last one he remembered got Minyeon to take her first ever breath of nicotine. In conclusion, not very pleasant boys.

"Thanks." Jeno felt a bit shy all of a sudden, what was it actually, a compliment? He didn't question it whatsoever and just smiled it off. Jaemin saw him getting shy, he thought Jeno looked adorable when he saw the tips of his ears turn a light shade of red.

Not much later, Jeno found himself staring at Minyeon again. Luckily for him, she sat in the front and Jeno could admire her without getting caught. He got out of his trance when he heard Jaemin speak again.

"Actually, why don't you ask her out?" If Jeno was drinking at the moment, he would've definitely choked.

Who are we kidding, Jeno choked on his own spit when he heard the words which came out of Jaemin's mouth.

"What?" He barely got out when his coughing died down. Jaemin thought about the idea of Jeno and Minyeon being together. Not a bad one, Jaemin.

The younger of the two cocked his head to the side and raised his brow, he actually approved Jeno and his sister dating. He never thought about it before but Minyeon and Jeno would definitely make a great couple.

"Why don't you make a move on her? She constantly complains about being too single when she watches romantic movies and all. Why don't you try being her Romeo?" Jaemin proposed, Jeno studied his face but he saw no hint of sarcasm or anything else on his face. Was he being serious?

"Have you seen me?" Jeno had the lowest self esteem ever, even though most of the students took quite a liking to the nerdy but sporty boy. "Wait, let me rephrase that. Have you seen her?!"

Minyeon was the definition of pretty. Her well proportioned face was framed with sleek jet black hair. Her clothes complimented her body everyday, it didn't matter if she came to school in a well fitting dress or a giant oversized hoodie.