14

Waking up the next morning, picking up his phone was the first thing Jaemin did. He opened a specific app and searched for the right sound, making some happy noises when he did so.

He pointed the camera to the boys who were sprawled out on the floor on air mattresses, and turned up the volume. When started filming he said with the sound, "Good morning Kanye!" Renjun pulled the pillow from under Donghyuck's head and threw it to Jaemin's head as he ironically said, in sync with the sound, "Shut the fuck up!"

Due to the sudden disappearance of his soft friend, Donghyuck's head banged against the air mattress, aka the floor, which let out the air for unknown reasons, he swore it was still completely fine last time he slept on it.

"For fuck's sake, Huang Renjun." Donghyuck mumbled, still half asleep and grabbed Renjun's pillow instead and tried to fall back asleep despite the loud noise.

Chenle and Jisung had woken up too a while ago and were now watching cute videos of otters together. As they were cooing, Jeno came to the pair to see what was so cute.

Jisung was the first to notice Jeno's presence behind him. "Hyung, did you know otters cover their eyes when they want to sleep during the day?" Jisung asked with a voice full of excitement. The youngest of them covered his eyes as if he was an otter himself.

Jeno laughed at Jisung's adorable behaviour. "He's so cute." Chenle mumbled, but luckily no one could hear it since Jaemin was screaming for no reason.

"Let's go get breakfast." Jaemin said, grabbing the attention of the others with succes. A few days prior he and Minyeon went to the convenient store to buy all the food they needed for their sleepovers, including breakfast. And since he knew Minyeon always woke up first of the two of them, he hoped for breakfast to be ready the moment he stepped out of his room. "Minyeon made it."

Jaemin smiled to himself knowing Minyeon was the best cook out there. The boy marched out of room with the boys following him. When they entered the kitchen, they saw the girls busy with the last preparations for their breakfast. The table was already filled with pancakes, savoury bacon and egg muffins, croissants, rolled egg and other delicious things.

"Where are you going?" Minyeon asked when she saw Donghyuck walk past them to the little wooden terrace connected to their house.

"Smoking." Donghyuck said, the pack of cigarettes and a lighter already in his hand. He was wearing sweatpants and a plain white shirt, his hair was a complete disaster, if Minyeon didn't know any better, she swore Donghyuck was one of those addicted junkies who dropped out of school.

"On an empty stomach?" Minyeon questioned, raising an eyebrow since she knew stuff like smoking and drinking on an empty stomach are even worse for your health than they already were.

"Oh yeah, almost forgot." Donghyuck sped back to Jaemin's room and pulled a small plastic jar from his toilet bag. He walked back to the kitchen and grabbed a glass from the table, he walked over to Minyeon, who was standing in front of the sink and filled his glass with water after he asked her to move away a bit.

He put one of the pills from the container in his mouth and swallowed it with the liquid in the cup. "Vitamines." He clarified, walking away to the deck after, as if he wasn't going to smoke on an empty stomach anyway. Minyeon eyed the boy with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

"Really?" The girl huffed at Donghyuck's habits. "Your behaviour is so-"

"Wanna join?" Donghyuck interrupted, raising his brow provocatively. The girl's face lit up in a slip second but turned dull just as fast.

"Minyeon." Both her brother and Jeno called her out, both wanting to keep her inside instead of going out on the porch at this hour, when it's still cold outside. Plus, Jaemin didn't want her to smoke.