10

The day had come, or rather, the night had come. Jaemin and Jeno were dressing up for Donghyuck's long awaited party. One of many, everyone looked forward to when Donghyuck would throw another party.

Jaemin and Jeno were at the house of the latter, their outfits already on. Both were going for a bad boy type of look and with the help of Jaemin, Jeno accomplished this look too. Both boys were dressed in all black but each had something different to them.

Now the time has come for them to style their hair. Jaemin has heard many complaints from Minyeon since they were in elementary school on how his hair looked like shit.

Ever since, Minyeon has taught Jaemin every hairstyle, from curling his own hair, to man buns and proper bowl cuts. "Do you have a straightening iron?"

Jeno cocked his head to the side. "I'm not sure, I can ask my mom." Not even a minute later Jeno came back with a straightening iron in his hands, and it looked like he had never seen one in his life ever before.

"Do you know what to do with this?" Jeno asked. Jaemin rolled his eyes at Jeno's cluelessness, but in all honesty, if Minyeon didn't teach Jaemin this, he wouldn't have known either.

"Look dear Jeno, you plug it in, then you wait for it to heat up and after that, you can use it to style your hair." Jaemin explained like he was talking to a 5-year old. "Look you're going to sit right in front of me and I will make your hair beautiful, but don't move, otherwise I will burn your head." Jaemin finished with a bright smile, as if he didn't threaten his friend.

After about twenty minutes, Jaemin was almost finished with both Jeno's and his own hair. He turned Jeno's brown hair into a comma hairstyle, while he kept his own bowl cut simple by putting some curls in his locks.

Jaemin was putting the final touches on his own hair by finger curling some pieces of his hair, while Jeno was absolutely astonished at Jaemin's skills. He couldn't stop touching his hair even though Jaemin warned him many times before to not mess with it.

"There's something missing..." Jaemin said as he looked at Jeno. He looked him up and down once, twice and another time again.

Jaemin started rummaging through Jeno's drawers. He sighed, "Don't you own any jewelry?" He asked Jeno.

"I do actually, here." Jeno grabbed a wooden box that had a lock on the front, which was actually never locked because Jeno lost the key.

He opened it and showed the content to Jaemin. The said boy widened his eyes and smiled.

"Those are awesome! Why don't you wear them from time to time?" Jaemin looked inside the box. There were simple rings with a jewel, gold and silver chains, rings and bracelets with skulls on it and other cool jewelries.

"Most of them are gifts from Donghyuck or my father's old rings. I just don't find the point in wearing them," Jeno explained. He liked to look more formal, he never really thought of wearing the rings. He wore some chains from time to time, but that was pretty much it.

"Was your father emo or something?" Jaemin asked with an eyebrow raised. He slipped on a ring that seemed the size of his finger. It was a silver ring in the shape of a snake.

"Obviously, the weird kids always end up together. My mother was a theater kid while my father was an emo band kid," Jeno said with a laugh. Jaemin took Jeno's hand and slipped a silver ring with a black stone on one of his fingers. He added a few other accessories and ended up telling him to wear a chain too.

"Is it weird to think my hands look kinda hot?" Jeno asked, surprised he actually liked the look.

"No, I bet Minyeon will think so too. Did I tell you she had a hand kink? Or maybe I'm not supposed to tell you that..." Jaemin mumbled the last part of the sentence.